Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • Canada
    I am currently living in India and my brother lives in Canada and is a citizen. I wish to immigrate to Canada. I am planning to join a diploma course...
    Zero | 1 day 4 hours
  • Geneva
    Looking to move July 2018. My partner is already working there in the Lausanne area. My child doesn't really speak French nor me to be honest but in...
    Zero | 1 day 8 hours
  • Dubai
    Hi, I will arrive tomorrow in Dubai to work. Just curious about tour guides, if it is common there to ask. thanks
    Zero | 2 days 8 hours
  • Dubai
    Hi, I have been offered a Data Scientist job in Dubai. I want to move there with my wife, we have no kids. Salary on offer is 35K AED. Company will...
    Zero | 2 days 11 hours
  • South Africa
    hi all , please ask me if you need any kind of information about visa processing,documentation to south africa ,i will help you. thank you.
    Zero | 2 days 15 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    How to negotiate salary without losing job? I hade this email from employer (quoted below )and I need Your help to deal with it since I'm scared to...
    Zero | 3 days 8 hours
  • Czech Republic
    Hi there, I've lived in the UK for the past 5 years and, due to family problems, had to go back to Lisbon (Portugal). I've been trying to...
    Zero | 3 days 10 hours
  • Israel
    Can I get a work visa if my spouse is already working in Israel on a work visa
    4 | 3 days 1 hour
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hello I'm from Philippines and Im currently working as a housemaid here in Abu Dhabi for 15 days and I just found out that I can only have 1 day off...
    1 | 5 days 18 hours
  • Japan
    Hi I have visited Japan many times and am working in Texas and soon offshore on rotation and I have seen a few locations i would like to buy, I dont...
    Zero | 1 week 9 hours
  • the Algarve
    Does anyone know if theres any of these of companies local to Faro ? Seems a bit crazy if not but i cant one place that hires everything out we need...
    1 | 3 days 19 hours
  • India
    Best engineering colleges in Talwandi Sabo(Bathinda), Punjab INDIA?
    1 | 1 week 2 days
  • Mombasa
    Im so lost and need help. We want to move out of south africa to any other country. We dont mind if it is over seas or just somewhere in africa like...
    1 | 1 week 3 days
  • Vienna
    Hi, I will be coming to Vienna on a business trip in a few months. How is the weather there during the winter, i.e. October-November?
    3 | 1 week 2 days
  • Toronto
    We are moving one of the Toronto Neighbourhoods (haven't decided yet) which mobile network is the best one? Will use mobile wireless internet a...
    1 | 1 week 5 days
  • South Africa
    Can I stamp my radiology form with a GP with attached radiology report of CXR(Signed and Stamped by radiologist).Because the radiologist refused to...
    2 | 6 days 12 hours
  • India
    Can you provide the list of Best Bangalore Schools, Best School in Bangalore, School Admission in Bangalore
    Zero | 1 week 6 days
  • Frankfurt
    Hello, I am more than likely going to be assigned to Franfurt for a 6 month work assignment in September. I plan on my wife and 5 year old daughter...
    1 | 1 week 6 days
  • Portugal
    My hubby and I are considering moving to Portugal and have several questions: We would like to make contact with British expats who are already...
    2 | 1 week 5 days
  • Atlanta
    I will be moving to Atlanta(USA) as a trailing spouse and i wish to find work. I have no special qualifications as i have always been a manual worker...
    4 | 2 weeks 4 days

Read more posts about