Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • Ottawa
    Hello, My family and I will be relocating to Ottawa from the United States in September. My husband will be working at the university of Ottawa. He...
    Zero | 3 hours 14 min
  • Mexico
    Please can you tell me if public schooling for expats is recommendable? Private schooling is very expensive especially for single parents. Are you...
    Zero | 10 hours 34 min
  • Delhi
    Hello We may have the opportunity to move to Delhi and there are many things about this that are really exciting. However, I'm quite concerned about...
    Zero | 12 hours 31 min
  • Czech Republic
    Hello! There is a possibility that my husband will be offered a job in Pardubice, so I'm trying to plan ahead. I'm wondering if anyone could...
    1 | 15 hours 24 min
  • South Africa
    Hi to my Well Wishers, Finally, I applied for Critical skills work permit VISA through VFS Global. How much time it actually takes to know the status...
    Zero | 1 day 5 hours
  • Ireland
    What opportunities exist for broadcast media jobs in radio and television in Ireland?
    Zero | 1 day 7 hours
  • Portugal
    How can I retired in Portugal? I have an American and Brazilian Citizenship, My husband and I are willing to make real estate property investment. Be...
    1 | 1 day 15 hours
  • Switzerland
    Hi I am working for two local hospital in Iran and I am eager to find a job and by the way looking for the passes to apply a job in my major(...
    Zero | 3 days 9 hours
  • Oman
    Zero | 3 days 9 hours
  • Geneva
    Good morning everyone! I'm writing to all of you today for a specific very important purpose ... I would like to share with you, some of your...
    1 | 1 day 15 hours
  • Cape Town
    Hi! I plan to move to Cape town in January 2018 for seven months with my six year old son. I would really appreciate advice on where to live and...
    2 | 1 day 14 hours
  • Romania
    I am a Hong Kong resident who has been offered a job in Bucharest, which starts in early August. Would I be able to enter Romania without a long-stay...
    1 | 1 week 9 hours
  • Austria
    This is my first post. Does anyone have any information on Lower Austria International School in St. Poltzen. My son may be going there next year but...
    1 | 1 week 1 day
  • Mexico
    Hi I thought I would just pop a quick note to introduce myself. I'm Dave I currently live in england, I am looking to move to Mexico Tijuana....
    2 | 1 week 13 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hello Everyone. Please I want to move to Abu Dhabi by next month. I have been offered a salary of 15,000 per month (no other payments) AED, with...
    2 | 1 week 2 days
  • Belgium
    I just moved from Poland to Belgium. Could someone tell me, which GSM service provider is good for making call to Poland and Belgium?? Please help.
    1 | 1 week 4 days
  • South Africa
    I am submitting Critical skills visa for South Africa in next one week. I don't have any friends in SA. Is the visa will reject if no relative/...
    2 | 1 day 12 hours
  • Oman
    Hi Team, I will be getting married soon and my husband has working visa in Oman. I am working in India in a company which has global presence. I work...
    Zero | 1 week 5 days
  • Montreal
    How would I secure a job before moving country?
    2 | 1 week 6 days
  • Germany
    please i'm from nigerian, i'm 24 years old planning to move to germany soon please can i be able to find a unskilled job there
    1 | 1 day 10 hours

Read more posts about