Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Oman
    i am looking for indian baby sitter in azibaha gubra area.
    Zero | 2 hours 27 min
  • Lagos
    Hello everyone. I am coming to Nigeria April - July 2014 and could really use some referrals, and resources. I am building a very unique gourmet...
    1 | 6 hours 49 min
  • Dubai
    Hi, we may be moving to Dubai soon, I'm just wondering about life there with young kids, schools and are there other Irish families settled in...
    1 | 6 hours 42 min
  • Dubai
    Hi, I am a registered accredited psychotherapist from Ireland and my plans are to move to Dubai with my family. My preference is to work with...
    Zero | 1 day 2 min
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hello. My family is moving to Abu Dhabi soon, and we want to bring our 2 dogs with us. Has anybody brought their pets with them to the UAE and can...
    1 | 1 day 5 hours
  • Saudi Arabia
    I'm from USA. I got job offered in Riyadh. Company is paying me total package SR 35000 monthly plus family of 4 ticketing to USA and health...
    Zero | 1 day 20 hours
  • Doha
    Dear all, I have recently been offered a job in Doha. It is a well reputed bank. I have following queries if any one can help me on it: 1. How much...
    1 | 2 days 23 hours
  • Bahrain
    hi,i recently got a job in bahrain,but that job is not related to wt i hve studied..this job is for 2 yrs,,..i wd lke to knw is it possible to switch...
    1 | 1 day 5 hours
  • Johannesburg
    Hi my fiance had a life partner permit with his ex, nw how does he go about doing another life patner with me, we planning to gt married. Please...
    3 | 1 day 5 hours
  • Qatar
    Hi I am from India.BE computer science and MBA in marketing.I have received a package of 5000 QR and they are offering evrything..stay-villa/...
    Zero | 4 days 20 hours
  • South Africa
    I'm in south Africa, buh am a citizen of Nigeria. ... studying in cape town I am awaiting my permit.. and my school is travelling to israel in...
    1 | 3 days 6 hours
  • Abuja
    What salary should one expect as a deputy head of a private nursery school of high repute?
    Zero | 5 days 13 hours
  • Abuja
    I am planning to move to Abuja with my family - after reading through the internet worried about health issues as have small children and safety...
    1 | 2 days 22 hours
  • Kuala Lumpur
    Hi there, we're moving to Kuala Lumpur in August and I'm still trying to decide what school my kids (aged 7 and 10) should attend. Are there...
    1 | 2 days 22 hours
  • Bangkok
    is it safe in bangkok in terms of pick pockets and purse snatching, i read a lot that says it is very common
    1 | 6 days 4 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    Are there any expat parents out there who have children at any British curriculum schools in Abu Dhabi. We are coming from Australia and it seems...
    2 | 6 days 1 hour
  • Nairobi
    Hi everyone! I'll be moving to Nairobi at the beginning of May and am looking for a room or apartment in the region of 30-60,000 KES per month in...
    3 | 1 week 1 hour
  • Taiwan
    How can I get a work visa for Taiwan. Please help
    1 | 1 week 1 day
  • Singapore
    Hello I have been offered a finance job in Singapore and want to move with my family. Does anybody have insights or suggestions for me? Thank you...
    1 | 1 week 2 days
  • Qatar
    i work bfore in UAE,...and being deported and jailed for 3 months,...im got back last yr aug,...and now im planning to go qatar to seek job and start...
    2 | 5 days 21 hours

Read more posts about