Posted by annabheng
Does anybody here also has an expired visa? I was working on my previous company who failed to renew my working visa, now that I found a new company they cannot process a new visa for me because Im not sure if its the immigration or lmra that is rejecting my visa application. The lmra informed my new sponsor that my previous employer has to pay 1,000BD for the penalty of letting me work while my visa is expired. Is there any chance that I can work again? and will be the procedures to follow to solve my case? please give me some info about this. Thank you.
Anonymous (not verified) on 23 Jan 2017
Dear Sir I am working construction company in Bahrain now company sponsor not renewal my visa because company not paid sponsor fees any suggestion is there please inform me.
Anonymous (not verified) on 8 Feb 2017
Hi, i was just confused because my working visa will be end on 1st week of april and i am planning to go home in my hometown and come back after 1 month. Would it be possible that my sister can provide me a visit visa to come back bahrain where i am working before over here in bahrain? please help me for this as i wanna make sure that i could go back after. Thank you.
Anonymous (not verified) on 8 Oct 2017
hello i applied for baharain visa first time but whenever i check the status it shows expired employment visa wht is the meaning for status my visa is rejected are something else pls help me understand the matter
Anonymous (not verified) on 25 Oct 2017
Dear Sir/Mam, Good morning! Currently I'm working in a company,I joined 1 & half months ago while I still had a valid employment visa of 1 month. Since i joined here I'm appealing them for my visa & they kept telling me that not to worry. Now today they are saying me that your visa can't be applied as it expired 15 days back. Ask your previous company to give us blue form when my previous company has already advised to apply visa while it's still valid. I'm really very worried. Plz suggest what shall I do in this case. Thank you. Regards,