Hi, I'm moving to Mumbai for four months with my partner and we're looking for an apartment or a room in shared accommodation but we're struggling quite a bit. We're looking for something cheap (around 10k per person per month) but decent enough in Bandra West so if anyone can help us out, it would be very much appreciated. Cheers
Anonymous (not verified) on 15 Feb 2013
Hi does anyone know of apartments for expats in Mumbai. Looking for 1 year accomodation around $1000 USD per month.
bluecamas on 2 Apr 2014
I have spent MONTHS and MONTHS looking at rentals online in Mumbai. Nestoria is a good place to check. My husband is patient with me and tells me I worry too much.So does a broker (or 2 3 4 1000)I spoke with. All advise contact a few weeks to a month beforehand. Rent a hotel for a couple of days. In LESS then a week moved. Brokers charge one month's rent. They are bad for responding in email format. Likely because they don't see the big deal and fuss in getting a rental.
Surajwings on 7 Nov 2014
I have a apartment in Mumbai. It was rented out to a Japanese for three years. The apartment is semi furnished and is available now. Area is Raheja Vihar Powai. The rent is 1000 usd. To contact, drop a mail- surajwings@hotmail.com