Hi, I am a (french) trainee in Alliance française, Lodhi Estate, Delhi, from March 17th till December 22. My wife will come for my birthday (62 the 10th). I am already in a flat in Jangpura Extension. But I share with two other trainees and we wants to be alone when She will be there. We are looking for a furnished flat between the 2nd and the 17th in November. The best would be Jangpura, Lajpat, around Mehar Chand... But if we find not to far from a metro station it will be fine. I don't want to make a deal via a booker. Thanks for your answers. Jacques
Anonymous (not verified) on 27 Sep 2012
Dear Mr.Jacques, Greetings from Formula Group If you could mail me your requirement on ajay@formulaindia.com or give me your email id or contact number so that we can get in touch with you and fulfill your requirement We have option of offering you service apartment for a shorter duration Thanks and Regards, Ajay Anand
Anonymous (not verified) on 28 Sep 2012
Dear friends, I am sorry to repeat : I don't want any contact with a booker. Thank you Jacques
Sanjeevan Bajaj on 30 Sep 2012
Hi there - i can offer acco in my 3 BHK at Safdarjang Enclave subject to guarantees and verification. am traveling most of the time during the period you mention but caretaker will be around to take care of your needs. have a connection with french people - lived in paris for some time so responding to your ad. plz sms me at +91-9810001525 and i will get back to you with details
Shantalie on 3 Oct 2012
Hi Jacques,

I think you'll find it difficult to find an apartment for such a short time, unless you find someone who is willing to sublet their apartment for a few weeks. Apartments are in high demand in Delhi, so landlords tend to be reluctant to engage in short term contracts.

It might be a good idea to try and find an hotel or apart-hotel for the period that your wife will be visiting you. You can read more about the situation on the Expat Arrival's Accommodation in Delhi page.

You'll often find good last minute deals online.In fact, due to high demand for apartments you'll find that landlords will charge more to let out their properties on a short-term basis. Therefore it might even be cheaper for you and your wife to stay in a hotel.

Good luck.

Anonymous (not verified) on 4 Oct 2012
Hi ! I found my flat. Thanks. Jacques
Anonymous (not verified) on 16 Oct 2012
Brand new service apartments opened at 76 friends colony west. Contact them.www.76fruendscolonywest.com