Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• India
    Hi, i am saikumar I have some confusion about isreal work permit visa, Please tell me which age is eligible for work permit visa
    Zero | 6 hours 12 min
  • Vietnam
    Hi All Does anyone have any info/advice on the availability of purchasing or building a bar/restaurant aimed mainly for the backpackers scene in the...
    Zero | 19 hours 11 min
  • Philippines
    Zero | 1 day 15 hours
  • Saudi Arabia
    I am being asked my minimum salary for a position in Saudi Arabia. From what I understand its a position working with the Saudi Military. I'm former...
    Zero | 1 day 17 hours
  • Riyadh
    Hi,i am from india. it's been 2 months since I have arrived to saudi arabia .I got a good offer from an another company.I want to join there..I did...
    1 | 23 hours 33 min
  • Shanghai
    Hi All, I'm hoping to work in Shanghai, can anyone please direct me to the popular job search websites? And are there any recruitment agencies I...
    Zero | 1 day 22 hours
  • Dubai
    Guys We are already in Dubai for a while but recently moved to a new residence(rented)in a compound, the sales literature describes the area "luxury...
    Zero | 2 days 5 hours
  • Saudi Arabia
    Hi My name is Rahal and i am from India . i had offer from one Saudi company and i went through medical test and the visa is stamped which has the...
    1 | 18 hours 57 min
  • Bahrain
    Hi There Could you please advise if medical test required prior to obtain a working visa for Bahrain If so where could I find the form Regards Khaled
    Zero | 3 days 4 hours
  • San Francisco
    My family and I are moving to San Francisco later this year. We have 2 children under 3 and are looking at areas to live. Where do people recommend...
    Zero | 3 days 14 hours
  • Aberdeen
    Hello, I am writing you in order to get an answer for my question with regards to buying a property in UK ( Scotland ). My actual status here in UK...
    Zero | 3 days 20 hours
  • Singapore
    Hi there, I am from Perth working in a MNC as an Engineer. I have a small family of four members (Wife and 2 very young kids). The singaporian...
    1 | 4 days 1 hour
  • Auckland
    Hi Fellas, We are a small family of four with two very young kids. Recently, there is a possible promotion opportunity in the same company where I am...
    Zero | 4 days 20 hours
  • Istanbul
    hi,we are moving to istanbul soon for staying,do you have informations about really good primary public schools,no matter where in istanbul just what...
    Zero | 4 days 22 hours
  • Hong Kong
    Hello, I am traveling to HK for a 3 day business trip, I wan to bring my 12 yo kid with me, and I am wondering of there is an agency which can take...
    Zero | 4 days 23 hours
  • Ghana
    I am from India and want to marry a girl in Ghana....can anybody help me in this regard? I need a job and work permit to relocate in Ghana, my field...
    Zero | 5 days 3 hours
  • South Africa
    Zero | 6 days 11 hours
  • Toronto
    what is the usual procedure for newly contracted personnel in construction companies? Is the apartment provided by the company or the person itself...
    Zero | 1 week 23 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    Good Morning I hope you can help me. My husband moved over to Abu Dhabi at the end of last year and I am in talks with my company to see if I can...
    1 | 4 days 3 hours
  • Chile
    I am getting my TEFL certification and hope to obtain a job teaching in Chile. I want to know how to get started in the apartment hunting process...
    Zero | 1 week 1 day

Read more posts about