Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • United Arab Emirates
    Recently I came to know that I am hcv c positive,it is true that I can apply for working visa for Dubai,plz let me knowhepa
    Zero | 5 hours 48 min
  • Turkey
    I am interesting in relocating to Turkey for my retirement years. I am looking at what I can do for work,contributing to an area. I am not sure what...
    Zero | 23 hours 38 min
  • Saudi Arabia
    Am a hardware networking technician nex weak am going to saudi as networking techician can i bring my electronics tools and software(pendrive) to...
    Zero | 2 days 9 hours
  • Saudi Arabia
    Hi, I just moved to Riyadh with my husband and i am on his Iqama. I have over 8 years experience in Human Resources Management and absolutely...
    1 | 1 hour 42 min
  • Norway
    Hi,I am 35 years old woman from Armenia, i have 5 years old son and i raise him alone,and it is hard for me to raise him in my country. i was...
    4 | 3 days 10 hours
  • Shanghai
    I have been working in Shanghai\Pudong China for almost 3 years (arrived 5-2014), this October I will reach the age of 60, which from what I...
    Zero | 4 days 21 hours
  • Cyprus
    Hi all, thinking of moving to cyprus and working, im 51 year old male, good health. I will be travelling alone....new start new life. My experience...
    Zero | 5 days 2 hours
  • Rome
    I am a retired American looking to live in Italy for up to a year. I've already figured out the "visa" requirements and have been...
    Zero | 6 days 1 hour
  • United Arab Emirates
    Do schools in the UAE hire Singapore trained teachers to teach elementary math in the UAE? Could anyone advise? Thanks
    Zero | 1 week 8 hours
  • New York City
    Is the teaching cert from Singapore recognised in New York City? I have been teaching Singapore Math for 16 years and I am keen to relocate to teach...
    Zero | 1 week 8 hours
  • Dublin
    We are two nurses that will be moving to Ireland in March, going to work at Beaumont. What are some good areas to live within commute distance of...
    2 | 5 days 16 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi Guys. Need your advice on something that has been bothering me for last few days. I completed my first 15 days in Abu Dhabi today. I am from...
    3 | 5 days 6 hours
  • Costa del Sol
    I am a single senior woman wanting to move from US to Costa del Sol in a few months. I have visited in the past and I think I would like to move to...
    1 | 5 days 14 hours
  • Dubai
    Hi, I'm in need of a root canal urgently. Can someone suggest a good dental clinic near Dubai, that provides root canal services and is known for its...
    1 | 6 days 11 hours
  • Hong Kong
    Please, does anyone know where one can buy fittings for desk lamps and standard lamps in Hong Kong? I am looking for switched lampholders (the brass/...
    Zero | 1 week 3 days
  • Ghana
    Hello, What are the positives/ negatives of the top international schools - Ghana International Lincoln Community British International American...
    2 | 1 week 4 days
  • Ho Chi Minh City
    hello all. moving from another locale in asia, but wish to source storage areas to preship some big boxes so i can find decent accommodations within...
    Zero | 1 week 6 days
  • Qatar
    Hi i'm jagan i have doubt about getting electric-tech visa for qatar,actually i'm from india(south),apparently no one's offering me clear...
    3 | 1 week 5 days
  • Dubai
    Hi I am looking to relocate to Dubai and looking at Nursery Management as this is where my experience. I have lived in Dubai before but was under my...
    1 | 2 days 20 hours
  • Malaysia
    I AM coming to malaysia on visit visa before that i applied for DP 10visa application is under process.. Employer is asking me to come in visit visa...
    2 | 1 week 5 days

Read more posts about