Graphic Designer moving to Australia's picture
By irrfaan.sheiikh... - Posted on
15 September 2017

Good Evening all,

I am a Sr.Graphic Designer from India - 13 year Experienced, Now working in Very Big Plastic Manufacturing Company in Saudi Arabia, now i want to move to Australia to gain more good experience in designing.

My Focus is Sydney.

1) Where to Apply?
2) what salary should i ask for? ( 3-4 star leaving)
3) where in industrial area in Sydney.

Request to Sweet Australian's to take out time to help by reply my Queries.

Warm Regards.

EmmaL's picture

Hi Irrfaan

To find a job in a different country, your best starting point is to have a look at online portals. Many people who immigrate are transferred through their own companies. Perhaps that's an option for you?

Have a read of our salary expectations in Australia for some extra info. Our guide on moving to Sydney also has more specific information about living in Sydney. Are you moving alone or with a family? It might impact where you decide to settle. Our areas and suburbs in Sydney page can help you decide. 

Hope this helps!

I am Graphics designer from Pakistan 5 year working a big printing press now I want to moved Australia to gain to more good experience and designing..

requesta to sweet Australian's to take out time to help me.

bani's picture
Last seen: 8 weeks 1 hour ago

planning to move to Melbourne with 3 kids 6,4 2.
I am medical professional, looking for good school and descent accommodation in or near Melbourne with price at $650000-$750000.
Any advice on jobs and school please!!!

Read more posts about Australia