Hello, dear forum colleagues! If you plan to move in Timisoara, to visit or just to know something about how to live here, feel free to ask me! I will try to answer it as soon as possible. Over 10 years I am organizing a variety of events attended by foreigners worldwide and I am in charge with all them accommodation details. So, I am familiar with some details about Timisoara :). Have a great life! Laura
Biabeman on 28 Dec 2017
Buna Laura First of all, Happy New Year and Merry christmas ,I hope you are well, I am an Electrica Engineer Iranian man with Experience on Electrical Enginer(Power generation)20 years, I am going to Romania for living and working with my Family, I want start with a new business there, invest to any idea that you know I can strat, Please guide me , Regrads Ali email me: biabeman@gmail.com
saadsaidi on 15 May 2017
Hi Laura, I'm married to Romanian Lady from Timisoara and currently living in Nigeria, we want to move back to Timisoara. Any ideas you can give when it comes to schooling and work (of course for me and my daughters).
Anonymous (not verified) on 21 Jun 2017
Hello, I am considering moving to Timisoara, following an opportunity my employer is offering me. I am currently living in a country house outside the main city, I am wondering if it is safe and affordable to do the same in Timisoara.
AllyD on 8 Aug 2019

Buna Laura

Is is really good to mean you here.

I have a great Romanian friend called Simeon who works here in the UK. He has introduced me to Romanian food and culture and I am now determined to buy a property and retire in Romania. I will be visiting Romania with him in January next year to celebrate our birthday together. It turns out we were both born on the 22nd January!

One of my first hurdles will be to find a conveyancing solicitor I can use when buying a Romanian property as a UK national. 

I would be absolutely over the moon if you could me the name of an English speaking Romanian solicitor I can rely on to help me buy a property in your wonderful country.  

Mady thanks and kind regards

Allister Duncan