Health insurance for retiree in Spain w/pre-existing conditions?

miket2937's picture
By miket2937 - Posted on
24 March 2017

My partner and I would like to consider Spain for retirement. If I understand correctly we can join the nation system after one year. I also think we have to show prove of insurance including preexisting conditions with no deductible and repatriation.

One of us has high blood pressure, controlled and the other is a type 1 diabetic using a pump as well as having transvere myelitis.

Any chance we can get and afford health insurance for the first year?

Thanks,

Mikee

Anonymous

Hi Did you ever get a reply. I also have Type 1 Diabetes and am in the stages of semi retiring to Spain.

Read more posts about Spain