Help with family joining visa for Oman?

sherinshamel's picture
By sherinshamel - Posted on

Hi My name is sheri and my wife got a job as dental technician in Oman. She have 600+ salary can she apply for a family joining visa for me?

Anonymous

Hi I am working in Oman from past 2 years can my parents reside in Oman by applying family visa

Online
Last seen: 5 min 6 sec ago

As far as I'm aware only spouses and children of the visa holder are eligible for a family visa. Your parents might be eligible for another visa, though – please see Visas for Oman for more.

Anonymous

Hi im single mother and i am now 8 months working here in oman can i bring my son here in oman? How?

Online
Last seen: 5 min 6 sec ago

Hi, I assume you're on an employment visa? How old is your son? If he's under 21, you can bring him over by getting a family-joining visa. You can find more info on the Visas for Oman page (link).
Anonymous

hiiam woking in oman with a salry of 400r. now my wife got job without family status and offered 400r. can we apply for a family joining visa

Read more posts about Oman