Hey expats,

thanks for reading this.
I have to move in less than 4 weeks to Berlin, and getting a bit the panic not being able to figure everything out.
Could need some help to get me sorted. Unfortunately I have only a very small budget, so "relocation agencies" are not the way to go.
Does anyone know a service or people who can help with classic moving tasks like finding housing, neighbourhood recommendations some basic visa questions and all the other little stuff that usually comes up.

Thanks a lot for your help!

ThomasFork on 4 Nov 2015
Have you seen http://teleport.org/scouts ? This seems like what you are looking for. Low budget assistance for all your moving issues. Low budget means, you pay what you want. You get connected to locals and the payment happens via tipping. Good luck!