Hepatitis B Test for Residence Visa in Dubai

ramdev's picture
By ramdev - Posted on
29 July 2011
Dear Sir, As per new rule of Dubai, is it necessory to test Hepatitis B for new labour resident visa applicant who is not under six catagories of workers? I am in Nepal now. I have passive hepatitis B. I want to come dubai, abu dhabi as accountant/auditor. Can I get new work residency visa? I will be waiting for you response.
Stephanie's picture
Last seen: 5 years 1 week ago

Charlotte, North Carolina (the USA)

Stephanie's Website
There's  been much debate about the Hepatitis B testing in Dubai in Abu Dhabi since August last year, and there's also been many mixed responses.

Technically you're not supposed to be tested/deported for testing positive for Hepatitis B if you're not applying for a residence visa under one of the six listed categories. If you are still feeling unsure, I recommend you consult with an immigration lawyer based in the UAE, it is the best way to put your fears to rest.

Also, have a look at the Visas in Abu Dhabi page.

Read more posts about Dubai