Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Norway
    Hi Having completed a MSc course in NTNU, I have an offer of employment and also an email confirming approval of my Work Permit. I also have an...
    Zero | 47 min 26 sec
  • India
    why would buying or selling property or property management called "real estate" why that particular term and not anything else ???
    Zero | 4 hours 45 min
  • Beijing
    With stunning views of Dongzhimen, this spacious apartment of three comfortable and modern bedrooms is perfect for small families working in the...
    Zero | 7 hours 35 min
  • Thailand
    Our biker group is setting up a new Motorbike and Scooter Rental Store in Bangkok at the moment. New Er6ns, Versys, 110cc scooters at lowest rates...
    Zero | 7 hours 40 min
  • Beijing
    Ideal for a couple or for single working professionals, this apartment is set in the heart of expats home away from home. Within a walking distance...
    Zero | 14 hours 17 min
  • Oman
    Hi I m pakistani I deport from dubai 4 years ago for I have no papsort and visa of dubai because I go dbai in ship so they deport me and scan my eyes...
    Zero | 19 hours 48 min
  • Dubai
    Hello, Just found out 3 days ago we were moving to Dubai end of August. Affordable schools are difficult to find and on top of that our kids only...
    Zero | 1 day 3 hours
  • Frankfurt
    Moving to frankfurt Hi I am moving to Frankfurt in September for a couple of years with my wife and 2 year old daughter. My workplace would be near...
    Zero | 1 day 9 hours
  • Vienna
    I have just moved to Vienna to complete my Masters in Communication thesis research and I am looking for casual work in between my studies. I am not...
    Zero | 2 days 3 hours
  • Saudi Arabia
    Zero | 2 days 23 hours
  • Bahrain
    Hi, We have recently migrated to Bahrain & our shipment of goods from Australia have arrived. We are being informed that though we are the owners...
    Zero | 3 days 4 hours
  • India
    THANKS TO USED OUR RELOCATION AND MOVING SERVICES INSIDE ALL CITIES IN INDIA http://www.export5th.in/packers-and-movers-in-bangalore/ http://www....
    Zero | 3 days 9 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi, Wanna work in Dubai Salary Ringgit Malaysia 1650 per month food, accomodation, house, visa air ticket all free. Contact me on +601136549701, +...
    Zero | 3 days 10 hours
  • Sydney
    There are distinctive online lenders accessible at online world and people can unreservedly settle on their decisions with them. All things...
    Zero | 4 days 6 hours
  • South Africa
    Hi, just wondering what the regulations are for foreign children moving to Pretoria (or any other RSA city). Do they pay overseas student fees or...
    1 | 3 days 22 hours
  • the United Kingdom
    I'll be applying for a Tier 2 UK work permit in a couple of weeks (as a US citizen). Does anyone know how long it generally takes and when I'll get...
    Zero | 4 days 21 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi, Few questions which are numbered for ease of response. I have a job offer on the table in Abu Dhabi. Just running through the usual decision...
    Zero | 4 days 23 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi, I know this question has been asked before but wish to know the latest on this. I am being offered a role in Abu Dhabi- it is a travelling job...
    Zero | 5 days 20 hours
  • Kazakhstan
    Hello There is a great chance that I might be moving to Kazakhstan in the next few months. However, I am a little worried whether I would be able to...
    1 | 5 days 3 hours
  • the Netherlands
    My husband is to move to work in the Netherlands from India. We are a family of four. What would be our living cost if we are living near to Henegelo...
    Zero | 6 days 21 hours

Read more posts about