Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Oman
    Sir, As per Oman labour law for expatiates,who is responsible for air ticket fare(nearest airport)employee or employer.My company is giving only 140...
    Zero | 2 hours 40 min
  • Shanghai
    Hello friends, Do you want to travel to Shanghai and learn Chinese language and culture? A great opportunity is waiting for you! First, learn one...
    Zero | 3 hours 54 min
  • Egypt
    I just got an offer from Cairo as a marketing manager of new products, wonder how's the salary there. US$1500/month is low or medium? Any answer...
    Zero | 4 hours 32 min
  • Dubai
    We Vietnam Manpower Company- Hanoi, Vietnam - the reputed manpower supply agency from Vietnam performing Manpower export Activities. Up to now,...
    Zero | 9 hours 20 min
  • Saudi Arabia
    I'm looking for American Pediatrician in Riyadh Saudi Arabia or American doctors/hospital. Please anybody knows? Please help?
    Zero | 20 hours 7 min
  • Abu Dhabi
    Buy Real EU/USA/UK/Canadian Passports,Driver’s License,ID Cards,Visas, USA Green Card,Citizenship
    Zero | 1 day 6 hours
  • South Africa
    hi, i applied for work permit six month ago through an agent, but uptill now i never get my permit. so please how can i confirm the authenticity of...
    Zero | 2 days 2 hours
  • Libya
    i am going to libya in july month for computer engineer This countery is safe or not safe for outsider worker please note down Dangers Area name(...
    Zero | 2 days 3 hours
  • Libya
    i am going to libya in july month for computer engineer This countery is safe or not safe for outsider worker
    Zero | 2 days 4 hours
  • Bahrain
    hello Friends..... I m Wasim from India (Delhi) got a job as a sales executive in Jaaabh two months back through boson connect, a singapore...
    Zero | 2 days 5 hours
  • Saudi Arabia
    I'm from USA. I got job offered in Riyadh. Company is paying me total package SR 35000 monthly plus family of 4 ticketing to USA and health insurance...
    Zero | 2 days 9 hours
  • France
    Can anyone offer suggestions, help or advice please? I am researching moving to the south of france. Decent areas to rent a home and find part time...
    Zero | 2 days 21 hours
  • China
    I was already screwed out of $16,000 by a dishonest job recruiter in China who not only cheated me out 40% of my salary but then she also sold my...
    Zero | 3 days 3 hours
  • Oman
    i am looking for indian baby sitter in azibaha gubra area.
    Zero | 4 days 1 hour
  • Lagos
    Hello everyone. I am coming to Nigeria April - July 2014 and could really use some referrals, and resources. I am building a very unique gourmet...
    2 | 3 days 19 hours
  • Dubai
    Hi, we may be moving to Dubai soon, I'm just wondering about life there with young kids, schools and are there other Irish families settled in...
    1 | 4 days 5 hours
  • Dubai
    Hi, I am a registered accredited psychotherapist from Ireland and my plans are to move to Dubai with my family. My preference is to work with...
    Zero | 4 days 23 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hello. My family is moving to Abu Dhabi soon, and we want to bring our 2 dogs with us. Has anybody brought their pets with them to the UAE and can...
    1 | 5 days 4 hours
  • Saudi Arabia
    I'm from USA. I got job offered in Riyadh. Company is paying me total package SR 35000 monthly plus family of 4 ticketing to USA and health...
    Zero | 5 days 19 hours
  • Doha
    Dear all, I have recently been offered a job in Doha. It is a well reputed bank. I have following queries if any one can help me on it: 1. How much...
    1 | 6 days 22 hours

Read more posts about