Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Costa del Sol
    I have now obtained a residency status in Spain, just to avoid the hassle of obtaining a tourist visa, however, the maximum time I would spend in...
    Zero | 2 hours 43 sec
  • Oman
    I had a very important courier pack sent to me by UK Mail. It has been here for 3 weeks now and I have the AWB no. etc. Who do I contact here to find...
    Zero | 7 hours 1 min
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi there,my husband is thinking of perhaps taking a job in Abu Dhabi next year and I'm desperately worried about our son. He will be 16 then and will...
    Zero | 11 hours 56 min
  • Afghanistan
    Is there any body that need a passport or any other paper work? contact me neakohedmon@gmail.com
    Zero | 22 hours 24 min
  • New York City
    Hi I am getting new job in NYC . My package will be 7000 usd per month plus accommodation, medical, probably tax too. We are four of us. My...
    1 | 6 hours 18 min
  • Italy
    Hi guys, I am planning a trip with my family in Rome next summer, and I came across this idea about local people hosting tourists for a dinner at...
    Zero | 1 day 3 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    My husband was offered a job w/ an annual salary of 440,000 AED 132,000 AED for housing, 3,600/month for car, some travel paid, and medical insurance...
    Zero | 1 day 14 hours
  • Cape Town
    HI I am heading over the Cape Town to live for a year. I am coming over with 13,000 NZD Dollars which is about 110,000R. I also have a job at a...
    Zero | 1 day 15 hours
  • China
    Am repatriating to China( My home country ) after 4 years expat life in Sweden .. what could be salary expectation ?i got the offer of 70% lesser...
    Zero | 1 day 21 hours
  • Qatar
    What kind of "severe weather" (other than the heat), can we expect? For instance severe thunderstorms?? How intense do they get?? How often...
    Zero | 2 days 20 hours
  • Qatar
    We are white, and adopted our brown daughter at birth. She is already 7 and in grd 2 in South Africa. Moving to Qatar for work during next few months...
    1 | 2 days 3 hours
  • Cyprus
    My father lives in Cyprus and my brother and I live in South Africa. My father is 67 yrs old and has Alzheimers. We are urgently looking for an State...
    Zero | 3 days 3 hours
  • Singapore
    Hi All company is looking at moving me over Qtr 1/2 2014, my current Net pay is AUD$9000/month. I have travel to Singapore numerous times over the...
    1 | 3 days 10 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    Helloo I just got a Job as a sales associate in a Clothing and fashion Company and i am HBsAg positive, will i be allowed to work UAE? and i don't...
    2 | 3 days 2 hours
  • Puerto Rico
    We are in Puerto Rico until October 31. Are there any areas where US expats live and hang out?
    Zero | 3 days 17 hours
  • Qatar
    Hi my name is Khaja Hussain from India . I've a question to ask . I received job offer from qatar through consultancy then I signed offer letter...
    1 | 1 day 29 min
  • Norway
    Hi I completed my dentistry in India my husband is working in Norway , I want to work as a dentist there in Norway so in what way I have to approach...
    Zero | 4 days 2 hours
  • Costa del Sol
    I am British and my wife is Norwegian. We both have NIE numbers but are registered as Non Residents. We have been working and living in Dubai for...
    Zero | 5 days 3 hours
  • Qatar
    hi, myself rajesh got a job offer in kahramaa qatar. the attestation to be done in my certificates before qatar embassay attestation my degree...
    3 | 1 day 1 hour
  • Nigeria
    Dear Sirs, I am a trilingual Italian French and English PA / PR / EA / HR Assistant, also skilled in Accounts Management, Coordination and Customer...
    Zero | 5 days 21 hours

Read more posts about