Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • Saudi Arabia
    Hi I have been offered a position by Zahran operations and maintenance in Riyadh working for RSAF (Riyadh HQ) as IT solutions Architect. Currently in...
    3 | 14 weeks 6 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi, we will be moving to AD in January but I cannot secure a school place for my five year old daughter. Does anyone know of any private tutors or...
    Zero | 41 weeks 1 day
  • Portugal
    How do U.S. Expats who retire in Algarve, Portugal manage transfer of retirement and Social Security Payments to a local bank? Are there any security...
    2 | 35 weeks 5 days
  • Dubai
    Hi All, Please forgive me for the complicated question that follows. I am a UK citizen that currently lives in the UK. My limited company is set up...
    1 | 41 weeks 5 days
  • Istanbul
    Hello, I was offered a job in Istanbul, and I have a family of four, what is considered a good offer? My two sons are 4 & 8 years old, I've...
    1 | 41 weeks 6 days
  • South Africa
    I have a offer for Lean Six Sigma manager in Johannesburg with a annual income of R 7,70000 plus bonus R 2,00000. I have 2 kids one is in 6th -Std...
    1 | 24 weeks 2 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi friends, We moved to Abu Dhabi in July, we are seeking kg 2 admission for our daughter here in Indian cbse schools. Could anyone guide us what are...
    1 | 42 weeks 2 days
  • Mumbai
    Dear sir, i resident of india. for asst year 2015-16 till 15/10/14 i work in indian company. then i got 3 yrs working visa for Malaysia. i join there...
    Zero | 42 weeks 4 days
  • Saudi Arabia
    I'm planning to move to Jeddah with my family. My son has just completed 11th grade. He is doing IB course and would be seeking admission in...
    1 | 43 weeks 23 hours
  • Italy
    If I work from home in Italy will I still need a work visa? I will be living permanently in Italy. Thanks, Janet
    2 | 41 weeks 3 days
  • Valencia
    Hi We are looking to purchase a restaurant in central Valencia (possibly Campanar) and need a good lawyer to negiotiate the lease and translate into...
    Zero | 43 weeks 2 days
  • Spain
    Hi! I am currently in the process of moving to Palma de Mallorca where I have a new job. Could anyone give me some advice on the best way to go about...
    1 | 43 weeks 1 day
  • Oman
    I am an ACCA , frm Pakistan. I hv offr of a job in Oman in accounts department by a private SME, but he has not confirmed an employment and is asking...
    Zero | 43 weeks 3 days
  • China
    Hello I currently looking into contracts to teach ESL in China. My concern right now in selecting a location is the air quality as I am somewhat...
    Zero | 43 weeks 3 days
  • Valencia
    Hi everyone, We are an Australian family with 2 teenage children and we are wanting to move to Valencia, Spain. I am a fly in fly out worker and want...
    4 | 17 weeks 2 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hello, I have lost my well paying job and been looking for a new one for a long period now but it seems that the system has spit me right out. Of...
    1 | 41 weeks 6 days
  • Oman
    1. I am working in Oman, I draw a Basic Salary 525/- Rial . Accomadation is provided by the company Around 275/-Ruak and Car Allowance is provided...
    1 | 42 weeks 3 days
  • Ireland
    We're planning on staying in Ireland and England for about six months. Would it make sense to have a bank account that had local branches? We...
    3 | 33 weeks 1 day
  • Adelaide
    Hi friends, I want to know the present outlook for Banking and finance jobs at Adelaide . I Intend to reach Adelaide by Min of Aug-2015. I have...
    1 | 41 weeks 4 days
  • Brunei
    I am a Muslim and thankfully, an Arab from the State of Sudan, holds a bachelor's degree in commercial science, and has worked at Banque Saudi Fransi...
    Zero | 43 weeks 6 days

Read more posts about