Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Dubai
    Hi , My husband has secured a job in Dubai.He will be sponsoring me. My company in India is ready to provide me Work From Home option for few months...
    1 | 34 weeks 12 hours
  • United Arab Emirates
    please give me the list institutes in dubai
    Zero | 41 weeks 2 days
  • Taipei
    Hi , I am moving with my family very soon to Taipei.We are family of four, two age and new brn girls. We are considering Zhonsheng area , close to...
    1 | 41 weeks 1 day
  • Lagos
    Hi all! Im married to Nigerian and live in Lagos. I have the experience of working as internet marketer, but I would be happy to find any...
    1 | 22 hours 19 min
  • Qatar
    Am single 34 female and looking out for job in Qatar. I have a friend and no relatives there. Is it feasible for me to get a visit visa and stay...
    2 | 41 weeks 3 days
  • Brisbane
    Trying to decide if we are able to move to Brisbane with two young children with lots of food issues. Are there farmers markets? Where would be a...
    2 | 34 weeks 3 days
  • Barcelona
    I'm an Erasmus student from England in Barcelona, looking for a work placement or internship for 9 months, to improve my Spanish as part of my...
    3 | 41 weeks 3 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    I am moving to Abu Dhabi with my family in August. My son is an infant, so I need to bring my husband and son with me when I arrive. My company told...
    2 | 41 weeks 3 days
  • Mexico
    Hi, I am from India and got married 5 months back. Due to some reasons, I was not able to register my marriage until now. And all of a sudden, my...
    Zero | 41 weeks 5 days
  • Portugal
    Hello, my name is Laura and I am moving with my 3 years old son to Algarve area. I am looking for small villages not far from cities, where relocate...
    1 | 1 week 4 days
  • South Africa
    Hi, I will be moving to South Africa shortly either to Capetown or J'burg in a month with my wife from India. My stay and office travel are...
    10 | 3 weeks 3 days
  • Shanghai
    Dear experts, I'm refering to the article on the salaries for expat in China. Does the table (Table for Expat Salaries in China 2011-2012)reflect...
    1 | 25 weeks 5 days
  • Cape Town
    Hi, I came in to Cape Town around 2 months ago. I am still waiting for my spousal visa which I applied just when I came in. As soon as I get it I...
    3 | 41 weeks 6 days
  • Japan
    Looking for affordable call rates from Japan to the Philippines. I hope someone here knows how, I could use some help. thanks
    10 | 31 weeks 17 hours
  • Saudi Arabia
    Need info on Nassim Compound. Would love any pictures, details of amenities/recreational facilities on compound. Are there any daycares, schools? We...
    Zero | 42 weeks 3 days
  • Riyadh
    TUTOR NEEDED FOR MY 8 YEAR OLD SON........ We are from NZ and I have two children ( a son & daughter ) at the British school and (a son) at the...
    1 | 21 weeks 4 days
  • Libya
    I got a job in Derna hospital as a MOH nurse with with LYD 1100  .Is it good offer?
    7 | 37 weeks 3 days
  • Vienna
    I've been offered a job in Vienna as a contractor for a couple of years, Ideally I'd like somewhere near the Favoriten area? As that's...
    1 | 43 weeks 1 day
  • Norway
    I have been offered a temp job in Bergen Norway but they can't give me contract until I get a personnummer. I can't get a personnummer...
    2 | 5 weeks 2 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi I am from Philippines and working in Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates. When my employer applied me for an Employment Visa they request me to go for...
    1 | 43 weeks 2 days

Read more posts about