Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • Luanda
    I am being offered a GM position in UNIQUE BEVERAGES, LUANDA (Whisky manufacturing )is a part of NOBLE GROUP, I don’t know the company profile...
    4 | 32 weeks 5 days
  • India
    Hi, I am moving to India in the middle of next month as my husband has a job in Delhi. I'm just wondering, will I have much freedom as a woman...
    1 | 32 weeks 6 days
  • United Arab Emirates
    Dear, I got a new academic job in a university in UAE, but I have read that the HBV positive cannot work in UAE. The regulations has been changed in...
    2 | 31 weeks 3 days
  • Kenya
    Hello I'm moving to Nairobi as a kept man and I have read horror stories about cars being expensive in Kenya is this still true and if so is it...
    3 | 32 weeks 18 hours
  • China
    Hi... My job is relocating in hong kong and employer offers me 2500$u.s with following benefits. ..2trip to home country. ..medical insurance. .....
    1 | 32 weeks 5 days
  • Norway
    Hi everyone! My partner and I are hoping to move to Norway in a couple of months, to travel around the continent in a van and make a documentary of...
    Zero | 33 weeks 2 days
  • Abuja
    How can I prepare to be a teacher in Nigeria? I do not have any certificates, only a love for the country and the position.
    1 | 33 weeks 3 days
  • Shanghai
    Does anyone have experience with Western International School Shanghai (WISS) Would you recommend it? Pros and Cons? I have a 7 year old and a 13...
    2 | 21 weeks 5 days
  • Brussels
    We are an Anglophone family moving from France to Belgium (we have been in France for 7 years). We will be moving to Belgium and are looking for...
    2 | 33 weeks 4 days
  • Canada
    As the part of a long journey me and some of my friends are in Montreal now. Soon we will move on to Toronto. But our visitor visa will expire within...
    2 | 33 weeks 2 days
  • Geneva
    Hello, Im 21 years old, male and from the midlands, UK. I have a job interview soon for a financial management company who are based in Geneva. I...
    1 | 33 weeks 5 days
  • United Arab Emirates
    Reference with news dated 26-02-2016 - "People with old tuberculosis scars can get UAE visa". It's a great news for me as well as many...
    2 | 33 weeks 6 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi! My family and I are planning to move to Abu Dhabi in a few months. We have 2 small children and we are both professionals. Is it wise to pack and...
    2 | 19 weeks 4 days
  • Australia
    Hello, I'm looking to move out to Melbourne or Sydney in the summer (uk) of 2017. I was wondering if a 1 to 2 year working holiday Visa would be...
    6 | 15 weeks 1 day
  • Cyprus
    I am 60 year old and diabetic. Currently staying with my family to assist in childcare long term but not permanent. Any advice on healthcare as I...
    3 | 33 weeks 6 days
  • the United Kingdom
    I recently got a job offer from a company located in Slough. The offer was around 85,000 pounds per year, plus bonus and health insurance and I would...
    5 | 32 weeks 5 days
  • Nigeria
    I get a offer from a company in Lagos Nigeria with 4000$ per month, accommodation, Car, Driver etc, my visa is all ready done, is this amount is...
    3 | 15 weeks 12 hours
  • Qatar
    Hi all, I am an entrepreneur who is currently based in the UK. I've heard that it is a good time to invest in Qatar in the run up to the FIFA...
    2 | 34 weeks 5 days
  • Saudi Arabia
    Hi there, My husband and I are moving to Saudi Arabia from Spain as he has a job in the oil industry. I am a little apprehensive about the move but...
    4 | 30 weeks 5 days
  • Singapore
    Singapore has an age limit for hiring employee? What is the chances to get employment pass for expat? I am 20 years experience working as an...
    1 | 34 weeks 6 days

Read more posts about