Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • Romania
    I am currently considering moving from the United States to Romania. I want to apply to engineering companies for employment. As of right now I am...
    3 | 46 weeks 4 days
  • Amsterdam
    Hallo, Ik heb aantal vragen: 1) wat is de beste manier om onze spullen te versturen naar NL en hoge import kosten te vermijden? Iemand zei via UK...
    Zero | 48 weeks 5 days
  • Russia
    Hi: I'm a Cuban citizen son of Russian mother, my mother past away 14 years ago and I'm wondering if there is any chance or way that my...
    Zero | 48 weeks 5 days
  • Johannesburg
    Hi moving from india to Johhannessburg. i wanted to know what are safe areas in johannesburg. Also i wanted to know which are areas are safe and...
    2 | 39 weeks 2 days
  • Delhi
    Looking for a PG accommodation for girls near defence colony, south delhi, for 6 months?
    Zero | 48 weeks 5 days
  • Cyprus
    my husband is 63 i am 58 we are moving permanently to Farmagusta in May 2017 to retire....we bought a house there 5 years ago my question is what do...
    1 | 49 weeks 10 hours
  • the Algarve
    Hi, My partner and I are interested in visiting the Algarve area in order to learn more about the area to think about relocating there from the USA....
    4 | 29 weeks 5 days
  • India
    So my partner based in Istanbul and I have registered a company in India. What are the procedures to apply for a visa for her now, to come and...
    4 | 42 weeks 5 days
  • Dubai
    I know this may sound cliche, but what are the things to consider when you're owning a car? Which is the thing that needs to prioritize?
    2 | 33 weeks 15 hours
  • the United Kingdom
    I am a UK citizen resident in France. I am looking to buy a house in UK for letting and possibly for my own residenced if and when I return to UK. I...
    1 | 39 weeks 5 days
  • South Africa
    I am Ashish Gupta, planning to shift to Joburg. I have good offer to shift with my family. I am little bit concerned about the security as i have...
    3 | 49 weeks 5 days
  • South Africa
    i study in South Africa in 2008 i have South African qualification but i went back to my country of origin to work for the internet service provider...
    2 | 49 weeks 5 days
  • Botswana
    As a single mom I'm worried about being able to survive each month. What is the salary of a teacher or basic secretary?
    Zero | 50 weeks 1 day
  • the United Kingdom
    Ever since I've been about 6 or 7 I fell in love with England, the people, the atmosphere, the sports, the style, just everything you can think...
    10 | 31 weeks 4 days
  • Vietnam
    We are a family of four from the UK. My daughters are 9 years old and 3 years old. My husband just got a job as a chef with a resort in Hoi An....
    3 | 45 weeks 4 days
  • Shanghai
    We are moving to Shanghai - and prefer Bilingual School for my 5.5year kid. Understand these schools also offer international curriculum IB/GICES....
    3 | 49 weeks 6 days
  • South Africa
    Hi, I am Software Quality Analyst and want to apply for Critical work visa in South Africa. But my field lies under BPO category instead of ICT. I...
    3 | 13 weeks 3 days
  • Mozambique
    Can anyone pls advice me on the below really i am very much worried .. i am selected for a job offer at Nacala Port..Pls. see the offer & advice...
    4 | 49 weeks 6 days
  • Dubai
    Hi, I moved to Dubai in 2015 to start a new business as a partner with an indian expat who is based there. He got me there on a work visa as a...
    3 | 47 weeks 9 hours
  • Dubai
    I have been offered 28000 AED per month in Ajman. I am having 14 years of experience in engineering field. I would like to understand if this salary...
    1 | 49 weeks 3 days

Read more posts about