Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • Manchester
    What is the best website or agency to find a clean, lovely but inexpensive place to live in the city centre of Manchester for long term? I am coming...
    1 | 44 weeks 2 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hello. Does anyone know where i can find a tutor for my son in AD? I know it is hard to secure seats for international school there, was thinking of...
    3 | 44 weeks 2 days
  • Oslo
    Actually my employer has applied for my work permit and the application is still under process. But I want to take my wife and child along with me...
    1 | 44 weeks 4 days
  • Ho Chi Minh City
    Hi everyone, I am moving to Ho Chi Minh City with my husband and two kids next year and I am looking for information about international schooling...
    2 | 28 weeks 3 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    I am thinking about moving to Abu Dhabi and was wondering what a - Front desk supervisor - Spa manager - Event manager would make in a high end...
    Zero | 45 weeks 1 day
  • Hong Kong
    Hi everyone ! I will be a fresh newcomer in Hong Kong starting from 5th of October and am looking for a job. I'm French and have been working in...
    1 | 39 weeks 1 day
  • Philippines
    I am negotiating to work in Philippines for a period of 4 months as an expat. The company will cover house, living costs over there during the period...
    1 | 45 weeks 2 days
  • Melbourne
    Can someone please help me to get a good job in Melbourne? I will be very grateful to you...as my husband is trying for masters there, I want have a...
    4 | 19 weeks 4 days
  • the Netherlands
    Hi! I am a single Indian woman, evaluating an option of moving to Netherlands. For the last 18 odd years, have been working in the marketing...
    Zero | 45 weeks 3 days
  • Doha
    Hello , I'm wanting to visit my fiancé who currently works in Doha and take our 11 month old son to visit him, we are all from the uk, he...
    2 | 44 weeks 2 days
  • Zambia
    Is a college degree required to volunteer in Zambia for 6 months?
    Zero | 45 weeks 3 days
  • the Netherlands
    What is the most reasonable Cell Company in the Netherlands for calling and texting, more calling than texting?
    1 | 45 weeks 3 days
  • Dubai
    Hi, I am an United States citizen and employee of a consulting company in the United States and will be traveling to Dubai several times over the...
    2 | 44 weeks 5 days
  • South Africa
    Hello I am married to a South African National since 2006. In 2009 we moved to the UK and had 2 children. Due to my mother in law having ill heath we...
    Zero | 45 weeks 4 days
  • New Zealand
    Hi,   I am trying to ascertain what we are likely to pay for our children to attend public high school prior to us receiving our permanent...
    2 | 45 weeks 2 days
  • Melbourne
    Hi, what is meant by a 457 visa and how can one be eligible for it?  How much it will cost for my 3 years old daughter for her kindergarten fees?
    4 | 45 weeks 3 days
  • Dublin
    Hi we are moving to Dublin and looking for a very nice area to live that has a good public primary school and facilities for primary aged children as...
    2 | 43 weeks 5 days
  • Nice
    Hi, We are considering a move to Nice and are looking for any rental agencies in the area, particularly any who speak English as our French isn't the...
    1 | 46 weeks 19 hours
  • Singapore
    Hey Might be planning a move to Singapore next year. Just wondering what the market is like for qualified ACA accountant from Ireland. Do I need to...
    2 | 38 weeks 4 days
  • Ireland
    Hi, I am planning to move to Ireland with family ( 2 + kid). While the discussion with my company is in progress to discuss on the salary, I am...
    3 | 36 weeks 6 days

Read more posts about