Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • Israel
    Hi, I am going through the same process as Claire Butler, who wrote a very interesting aticle about getting a visa in Israel, as a local expert of...
    5 | 37 weeks 20 hours
  • Oman
    I am an Indian working at Oman for last four years. My wife is with me on Family Joining Visa. As she has to visit India for a long period, how long...
    Zero | 41 weeks 5 days
  • Zambia
    Zero | 41 weeks 5 days
  • New Zealand
    I am 28 years old and I am looking into moving to New Zealand with my boyfriend for at least a year, possibly more. We are flexible and easy-going,...
    Zero | 41 weeks 6 days
  • Ireland
    Here is my rather atypical situation, I have a Canadian citizen friend who accepted a job offer from Google for a permanent position at their Dublin...
    1 | 31 weeks 2 days
  • Toronto
    One of the best place to retire near Toronto's Core is Trinity Ravine Towers. This lively community is just minutes from Highway 401. The Scarborough...
    Zero | 42 weeks 16 hours
  • Luanda
    Zero | 42 weeks 20 hours
  • Germany
    Hi all! My name is Kate Kaiser, I'm a psychologist, counselor and coach. I offer online counseling and coaching for people from all over the world,...
    Zero | 42 weeks 20 hours
  • Dubai
    Hi everybody, I have to write an assessment on school, and therefore I need to take out a survey on interior companies on Dubai. Could you be so kind...
    Zero | 42 weeks 21 hours
  • Nairobi
    I am currently living in a Hotel in Westlands looking for a place to rent a room or share a flat. My intention is to work and live in the area on a...
    2 | 32 weeks 3 days
  • Saudi Arabia
    Hi to all , I have selected as a IT Supervisor ,But the company providing me as a salesman visa ? Is it possible to change my IQAMA once i will reach...
    3 | 17 weeks 4 days
  • Spain
    Hello, this is newbie Steve. This is going to be a bit vague but I am thinking of moving to Spain. I don't mind being away from the big cities,...
    2 | 28 weeks 21 hours
  • the Netherlands
    Hi i am thinking of moving to Netherlands. I have son who is in 8th grade. Wondering if there is a public English schools anywhere in Netherlands...
    2 | 42 weeks 1 day
  • Canada
    Hi, My colleague recently moved to Canada from UAE as i am going there as his replacement. His wife wants to start a business here.They have no prior...
    1 | 9 weeks 3 days
  • Lithuania
    Dear Readers, Its a great opportunity for expats in Middle East working from other asian countries to move Lithuania on Business Immigration....
    1 | 31 weeks 7 hours
  • Canada
    Hi, I am from Abu Dhabi. I am currently living in Canada. I want to few medical malpractice lawyers in the Ontario region. I have already found a...
    Zero | 42 weeks 5 days
  • Singapore
    Hi! We arrive in Singapore on New Year's Day and I'm aware that the local schools begin their new academic year early in January too. We don...
    Zero | 42 weeks 5 days
  • Spain
    I'm getting marry to the smallish national . now they telling us to start the civil marriage earliest appointment its in 4 months. i can't wait that...
    Zero | 42 weeks 5 days
  • Kazakhstan
    Hi All, Wondering if anyone here is an expat from the US in Kazakhstan with experience bringing pets? There seems to be some slightly conflicting and...
    Zero | 43 weeks 10 hours
  • Qatar
    I Have a Saudi Driving licence valid up to 2018 can i replace it with Qatari driving licence? i am here on work Visa.
    3 | 28 weeks 1 day

Read more posts about