Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Shanghai
    I will start my job in Shanghai this summer and my wife wants to learn Chinese while we are there. This is will be our first time living abroad and...
    3 | 7 weeks 1 day
  • Zambia
    Hello, We are going to live and work for 3 years in Zambia. We will be leaving around the 20th of April for Zambia. Work will be mainly in Choma and...
    2 | 24 weeks 1 day
  • Libya
    Hello, does anyone know what the residency requirements for expat staff as far as police registration and permission for internal travel are ? and...
    1 | 24 weeks 4 days
  • Kenya
    HI, I have a job offer from one of the company based in Kenya and currently going through the procedure of work permit. Can anyone guide on the...
    4 | 5 days 36 min
  • Germany
    (Where) Can I rent furniture for the time of my assignment?
    1 | 24 weeks 5 days
  • Libya
    Hello, Does anybody know if there are any English speaking christian churches, muslim mosques, Jewish Synogogues, or Hindhu temples in Tripoli ?...
    3 | 24 weeks 5 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    i want to know more about schools and colleges and how can i becomes one of the register agent
    2 | 24 weeks 5 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    how can a new traveler from Nigeria and Egypt get working Visa in Abu dhabi and Qatar
    2 | 24 weeks 3 days
  • Singapore
    which are medical tests required to pass while getting the job in singapore and which medical tests are deportable from singapore?
    Zero | 25 weeks 6 hours
  • Singapore
    Hi there My husband is in finance and was offered a job in Singapore. Our son is 9 years old and I've just started exploring our options for...
    1 | 24 weeks 6 days
  • Oman
    I am an Indian and my question is how many days does it take to process an employment visa for oman and what are the steps or rules that have changed...
    3 | 13 weeks 6 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    hi there, I am taking a position with WBG in abu dhabi does anyone know about their accomodation camps for their workers, and what sort of company is...
    1 | 25 weeks 1 day
  • Riyadh
    Moving to Riyadh in August. Plan to bring my clubs and hope to get a few rounds in. How many clubs are there which accept a non member like myself...
    1 | 25 weeks 8 hours
  • Saudi Arabia
    Can you take binoculars to Saudi Arabia. I have an expensive pair I use for landscape sketching locations and hiking. I do not want them to be...
    2 | 18 weeks 5 days
  • Nairobi
    I am moving to Nairobi with my husband in April. Does anyone know good international schools in Nairobi area. All help appreciated. Irina
    3 | 17 weeks 1 day
  • Cape Town
    Hi there We're going to be moving to Cape Town and I need to find a good school for my son who is 11 somewhere in the southern suburbs. Any...
    2 | 24 weeks 4 days
  • Bahrain
    Hi, I received a job offer from JAAABH a supermarket chain in Bahrain. just curious that if it is a scam or true because I received this offer...
    105 | 4 weeks 1 day
  • Dubai
    Hello, I'm an architect and have just accepted a job offer in Dubai and about to relocate there from London. I'm a Hep B carrier but don'...
    3 | 20 weeks 4 days
  • Israel
    Hi, I would like to know any consultancy who can act like sponsor for B1 work permit ? if so, how much they charge for B1 work permit VISA processing...
    1 | 25 weeks 4 days
  • Saudi Arabia
    Dear All, I am offered a job with salary SAR 7000 from one of the big Saudi company FMCG and family statues I have some doubt mention below pls reply...
    6 | 7 weeks 19 hours

Read more posts about