Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • France
    I am considering moving to Languedoc Roussillon (probably Perpignan area) and am looking for contacts and information. Can someone recommend a...
    2 | 1 year 13 weeks
  • United Arab Emirates
    Hi all, I'm new to this so will try and fill you in as much as possible. My husband works as a Field Service Engineer in the UK. He earns quite a...
    Zero | 1 year 15 weeks
  • Norway
    I am Bachelor in Commerce from Punjab University Chandigarh India . I have also Graduate Diploma in Business from Auckland Technology University New...
    1 | 1 year 15 weeks
  • Dubai
    Hi folks, my husband has been offered an operations manager job with a high end luxury retailer in Dubai. The salary being offered is 20000AED per...
    4 | 1 year 13 weeks
  • United Arab Emirates
    I am in the process of resigning and not working my full notice in KSA. HR tell me that I will get a 'runaway status' that bans me from all...
    1 | 1 year 15 weeks
  • Abu Dhabi
    Good afternoon everyone I recently received an offer for a position in Abu Dhabi and was thinking that Brighton College may be a good choice for my...
    1 | 1 year 15 weeks
  • Australia
    Hi all, Happy X-mas. I am deciding to immigrate to Austrlia from Ukraine. Could your please give me useful current information about Australia. Thank...
    2 | 1 year 15 weeks
  • Bahrain
    Hi I want to know about Indian university in Bahrain giving regular courses like MBA, MCA. Kindly throw light on: 1) Can a expatriate (India) work...
    Zero | 1 year 16 weeks
  • India
    Greenwood High stands to be one of the best ICSE schools in Bangalore. The admission page on their site is - http://www.greenwoodhigh.edu.in/...
    1 | 1 year 15 weeks
  • Nigeria
    I have been offered 3500USD pm + 20000Nira+single accommodation+Food+Laundry+Transportation+Airfare return after 6 months at Lagos-Nigeria. Is it a...
    1 | 1 year 11 weeks
  • South Africa
    Indian IT Engineer working in Dubai ,planning to move to South Africa, But worried about safety Can some one help me understand whether it will be a...
    5 | 1 year 14 weeks
  • the United Kingdom
    Hello everyone, I'm in need of a bit of advice, my husband and I are looking into moving to the UK from Canada. But I'm not understanding...
    4 | 48 weeks 4 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hello, my daughter is in grade 11 and my work visa doesn't cover her stay. Is there any school that can admit her and also grant her visa? Please...
    1 | 1 year 15 weeks
  • Bangkok
    My husband may relocate to Bangkok from India next year. We have 2 sons studying in Delhi, doing the CBSE curriculum. My elder son is now in the 11th...
    4 | 29 weeks 5 days
  • Bangkok
    I am retired military presently living in Dominican Republic but am relocating to bangkok in 2017.Need to talk to military retires in bangkok now....
    Zero | 1 year 17 weeks
  • Oman
    My interview was taken in the month of September 2016, passport and un-attested photocopy of degree certificate was required by an Omani Government...
    5 | 50 weeks 2 days
  • Doha
    I would like to know the accommodation cost in Doha for a Executive Bachelor. I will need your advise regarding the location and where I can find a...
    1 | 1 year 15 weeks
  • Czech Republic
    Hi I have been living as a resident in Spain but I am thinking of moving to the Czech Republic. I am an Italian citizen but I have a pension from the...
    Zero | 1 year 17 weeks
  • Oman
    Hi, I am currently working in Oman. My wife who is an MBA finance with experience in SAP as a functional consultant. She is interested in working in...
    Zero | 1 year 17 weeks
  • Dallas
    Hi, We are moving in Dallas for work. I would like to know the best place to live there. A nice and safe neighbourhood. Job location is dallas so...
    1 | 1 year 15 weeks

Read more posts about