Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Ghana
    Hello I am a Ivorian girl living and working in Accra, where are a best places to relax or discover new stuff aside clubbing or pubs?
    Zero | 48 weeks 6 days
  • Dubai
    hi this is Gopi from India.5 years back suffered from Tuberculosis disease all ready I taken 9 months treatment for TB.now Iam healthy and free from...
    1 | 47 weeks 5 days
  • Indonesia
    Hi, I will be assigned to work in Indonesia. I am wondering about paying individual income tax. Basically, I will directly receive my salary from...
    1 | 48 weeks 3 days
  • Jakarta
    I have a mechanical degree witht 5 years experience. I want to work in Indonesia. How can I work there? Please let me know of some automobile company...
    2 | 49 weeks 1 day
  • Adelaide
    Hi, I am contemplating to move to Adelaide. My wife is getting into her University program and I would be moving under spouse VISA. I would like to...
    3 | 48 weeks 6 days
  • Munich
    We will soon be moving from Sydney to Munich for 3 yrs. We are not sure what to do with our appliances eg fridge, dryer, washing machine etc and also...
    1 | 48 weeks 1 day
  • Libya
    Does anyone know what telecommunication companies are currently active in Libya? Is Libya Telecom and Technology (LTT) functioning? Are Al Madar and...
    Zero | 49 weeks 1 day
  • Miami
    Hi We are considering moving to Miami and have a (nearly) 8 year old son. My first question is what year will he be in according to the US education...
    2 | 49 weeks 13 hours
  • Norway
    This question was asked about a year ago, but never got answered, so I thought that I'd re-surface it. I was wondering you who live/lived there, how...
    4 | 6 weeks 2 days
  • Qatar
    please how can i urgently get visa to relocate to my dream country Qatar.
    7 | 32 weeks 16 hours
  • Singapore
    Hi I have 8 years of experience in Storage (IT) with reputed org. currently working with reputed org. in India with good salary package as per...
    10 | 6 weeks 1 day
  • Philippines
    We're moving to the Philippines soon. I'm really excited, but still have a few concerns - particularly about healthcare. I've heard so...
    2 | 39 weeks 4 days
  • Cape Town
    Hi, I am from India and planning to move to Cape town. I opted for general quota work visa from india it self. Means I can search for job once I...
    5 | 47 weeks 1 day
  • Dubai
    hello can somebody tell me where i can check until when is my ban in UAE?
    Zero | 49 weeks 4 days
  • Oman
    Hi, Could you please let me know what should be the average salary for a lecturer in non-clinical subjects in medical college in Oman. Thanks, SS
    Zero | 49 weeks 5 days
  • Oman
    Hi everyone, I would be relocating to Sohar, Oman in couple of months. Currently, I am looking for job in Sohar for self. I am a java expert with 6...
    3 | 21 weeks 3 days
  • Kyrgyzstan
    We have moved to Bishkek and I was wondering if there were any other property agents other than the two main ones listed on the internet? Many thanks
    Zero | 49 weeks 6 days
  • Istanbul
    Dose the Turkish schools accept Arabs to study In their schools ? And can you advise If there is any conditions Thank you
    2 | 40 weeks 6 days
  • Santiago
    Hello everybody, We moved only 8 weeks ago to chile santiago. We live in las condes close to the shopping center paseo los dominicos. My son is 2.5...
    3 | 34 weeks 5 days
  • Zambia
    Hi, anyone with any knowledge or experience of Kabwe in Zambia I would be most obliged to hear from you. I am considering a job in Kabwe for a small...
    3 | 28 weeks 3 days

Read more posts about