Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Read our terms of use.

• Auckland
    Hi Fellas, We are a small family of four with two very young kids. Recently, there is a possible promotion opportunity in the same company where I am...
    Zero | 42 weeks 19 hours
  • Hong Kong
    Hello, I am traveling to HK for a 3 day business trip, I wan to bring my 12 yo kid with me, and I am wondering of there is an agency which can take...
    Zero | 42 weeks 22 hours
  • Ghana
    I am from India and want to marry a girl in Ghana....can anybody help me in this regard? I need a job and work permit to relocate in Ghana, my field...
    2 | 34 weeks 6 days
  • South Africa
    1 | 4 weeks 21 min
  • Toronto
    what is the usual procedure for newly contracted personnel in construction companies? Is the apartment provided by the company or the person itself...
    Zero | 42 weeks 3 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    Good Morning I hope you can help me. My husband moved over to Abu Dhabi at the end of last year and I am in talks with my company to see if I can...
    2 | 41 weeks 23 hours
  • Chile
    I am getting my TEFL certification and hope to obtain a job teaching in Chile. I want to know how to get started in the apartment hunting process...
    Zero | 42 weeks 4 days
  • Australia
    Hey! I am a single mom currently living in Washington State. After my daughter was born, I realized that the US does not truly value family time and...
    1 | 40 weeks 6 days
  • Zurich
    Hello, we may be relocated from Singapore to Zurich - we hope!!!! We are both Australian citizens. We will move with my husbands work. My question (...
    Zero | 42 weeks 5 days
  • Valencia
    Hello, My partner and I will be moving to Valencia in August and are currently looking for a long term rental but we are unsure of the best areas. We...
    1 | 31 weeks 1 day
  • India
    Zero | 42 weeks 6 days
  • Doha
    I have got offer of 24K QAR per month. I am family guy with 3 yr old kid. I have 8+ years of exp. in IT consulting. How enough this amount stay in...
    Zero | 43 weeks 4 hours
  • Rwanda
    Hello There,
    Zero | 43 weeks 14 hours
  • Spain
    We are hoping to move to Spain as early retirees in the next 6 months. I understand that you have to be resident for at least 12 months to be able to...
    1 | 35 weeks 2 days
  • Qatar
    I am relocating to Qatar in sept 2014 on dependent visa and my husband in currently working in Doha. I want to know if I can apply for a job when i...
    Zero | 43 weeks 3 days
  • Mexico
    Hi Expats.I have two children in grade 5 and 3. We are moving to Chihuahua, Mexico in this summer. The most important concern for me is school and...
    Zero | 43 weeks 4 days
  • Oman
    Hai , I am working in a pharmaceutical company in oman for the past 3 years. I have applied for my family visa recently and my salary was above 1000...
    1 | 29 weeks 2 days
  • Spain
    I don´t have much time to look for a flat in Madrid from Bern (Switzerland). I will work in Madrid for 1 year or more (I hope). I know idealista.com...
    1 | 42 weeks 2 days
  • Fiji
    Hello! I am currently looking to relocate to the Pacific Islands to support the transition of individuals impacted by climate change. I have a...
    Zero | 43 weeks 6 days
  • Italy
    Hello, I've just read the guide on this site for preparations in moving to Italy, what to do when you're there etc. I moved here 2 and a half...
    3 | 32 weeks 2 days

Read more posts about