Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Kenya
    Hi, I have just completed a 2 year contract of work in Kenya and I am keen on returning with another. I was working in Mombasa as a General Manager...
    2 | 24 weeks 6 days
  • United Arab Emirates
    Hi, I would like to study Dubai and abu dhabi laws before moving to uae as I am planning to move to united arab emirates in September for a job in...
    1 | 25 weeks 12 hours
  • South Africa
    Hello, I will be moving to South Africa from the UK on a 90 day visitors permit. I want to apply for a temporary residence permit whilst im in South...
    1 | 25 weeks 12 hours
  • France
    I'm thinking of relocating in French Tuscany. I am an acupuncturist and a registered nurse in the US. Can anyone tell me what is required for a...
    2 | 1 week 6 days
  • Cape Town
    Our family is moving to the Constantia Area in Cape Town. I was wondering if anyone has any insights on schools in the area, and how private...
    2 | 25 weeks 12 hours
  • Moscow
    Can anyone recommend an international school in Moscow with an American curriculum, or IB - or preferably a school that offers both curricula. We...
    1 | 25 weeks 12 hours
  • Hong Kong
    Hi all, I am an exchange student from california. I am currently doing a research on foreign expats living in Hong Kong. Can you guys please do me a...
    Zero | 25 weeks 1 day
  • Qatar
    i am planning to shift to qatar, I have valid UAE driving licence, Will it be helpfull for me in Qatar for driving?
    3 | 19 weeks 6 days
  • Norway
    We will be moving to Stavanger, Norway later this summer from Malaysia. We currently have a Filipina domestic helper that we would be interested in...
    5 | 22 weeks 6 days
  • Botswana
    My work permit was recently rejected for my current job. I recently found temporary work with another company which will only last for a few months....
    Zero | 25 weeks 2 days
  • Dubai
    my son is in 10th standard of the ssc board. Which school can he go for further studies in bussiness when we move to Dubai?
    Zero | 25 weeks 2 days
  • New York City
    Hi I'm thinking of giving New York at try some time next year and was just wondering how I would go about it. I'm originally from Scotland...
    2 | 25 weeks 2 days
  • Oman
    Hi friends Is it compulsory to have a rent agreement before applying for dependant visa ( spouse ) for Oman . I heard about the changes to the visas...
    1 | 15 weeks 3 days
  • Montreal
    Hi there I know that there is a lot that happens in Montreal in summer, but was wondering whether anyone has gone to some of the city's winter...
    1 | 25 weeks 2 days
  • Saudi Arabia
    I'm from India. I got a job in Saudi Arabia in a reputed company with a package SAR 9500 through consultancy. Visa Stamping and all other procedure...
    4 | 19 weeks 4 days
  • Jamaica
    Hi, my family are looking at moving to jamaica as a result of a job offer. Education is important to us and our children are aged 12, 14, and 16 What...
    Zero | 25 weeks 3 days
  • Oman
    My husband has got an offer from Muscat which he has accepted too and I'm waiting for my visa. I want to know about the dependant visa for Oman,...
    5 | 2 weeks 3 days
  • South Africa
    Hi my kid is 6 and does not speak English at all I'm from Ukraine and I got a job south africa, I have to move there with my child so I want to...
    2 | 16 weeks 6 days
  • Oman
    Hi all! I'm moving to Oman from Canada in the end of September. Any good social clubs that I can get involved in or meet up with when I'm...
    3 | 4 weeks 4 days
  • Calgary
    Hi expats, My husband and I are moving to Calgary at the begiining of 2015 and we are busy starting our search for a home in the city. Can anyone...
    3 | 2 weeks 6 days

Read more posts about