Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Abu Dhabi
    Is anyone moving to abu dhabi August 2014 from UK? I am with my three children and husband and will be teaching there. Would like to speak with...
    10 | 20 weeks 3 days
  • Johannesburg
    I want to know how much is to have a maid at home? Thanks.
    Zero | 25 weeks 17 hours
  • Guangzhou
    Hi All, Can any one tell me is there an Expat group for women, couples, or families, which is for British people. I have found the International...
    1 | 19 weeks 4 days
  • South Africa
    I am considering going to University of Cape Town but want to get an idea as to costs. Based upon the University's website, they have the following...
    4 | 24 weeks 3 days
  • Costa del Sol
    Hi!
    Zero | 25 weeks 1 day
  • Qatar
    I arrived in Doha September 2013 and did all the medicals all was oky. bad luck the person guiding us failed us and 2 weeks ago I left for 10 days to...
    2 | 19 weeks 6 days
  • Delhi
    Hello ! I would like to visit ASAP some rooms in a flatshare with international or french students in the expats area or between this place and my...
    3 | 10 weeks 4 days
  • Belgium
    My son and I may be moving to Auvelais this Fall or Winter. Could you please suggest schools that would include some English, as he knows no other...
    Zero | 25 weeks 1 day
  • Johannesburg
    Hello all I am moving to Johannesburg with my family. How are the schools in the city and would I have to send my children to a private school, or...
    1 | 7 weeks 5 days
  • Johannesburg
    My husband lives and works in Johannesburg, we have three children and soon we plan to join him in Johannesburg. We have girls ages 9 and 10, come...
    3 | 22 weeks 4 days
  • Mexico
    Dear, I do have Mexico FMM Visa for 6 months on Business purpose. Can i apply dependant visa for my family on FMM Visa. Currently i am in mexico and...
    1 | 25 weeks 3 days
  • Jakarta
    Hello, Me and my husband are planning to take a job assignment in Indonesia. We would really appreciate any advice on import rules for house plants (...
    Zero | 25 weeks 3 days
  • Qatar
    Hi, I am currently working in Saudi Arabia and recently got a job offer from one of the companies in Qatar. I have been granted Engineer Visa (on...
    2 | 24 weeks 1 day
  • Hong Kong
    Also if you can guide on school admissions and with area would be better for Indians. My office will be in Two IFC, in Hongkong island, but will have...
    3 | 25 weeks 3 days
  • Riyadh
    I'm looking for an eye doctor in Riyadh to treat an eye infection. Where do I go?
    Zero | 25 weeks 6 days
  • Kuwait
    Hi we are moving kuwait in August from canada. I would like to ask how is elementary ib school in kuwait. Myself and my hubby don't know Arabic...
    Zero | 25 weeks 6 days
  • Egypt
    Hi, I have signed a one year teaching contract with a private international school in Cairo. They told me to come on a tourist visa, and at the end...
    1 | 25 weeks 4 days
  • South Africa
    Hi. Do you happen to know of any Gujarati speaking schools in the Western Cape? Would really love my 4 year old daughter to learn more.
    1 | 25 weeks 4 days
  • Riyadh
    Hi, I got a job in Riyadh to work on one of the Universities. Now, I am quite scared to go. What is the life like there for a single woman. My...
    1 | 26 weeks 43 min
  • United Arab Emirates
    Hello everyone,
    2 | 25 weeks 6 days

Read more posts about