Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Brunei
    Hi sir/madam I am Dipak Aryal now I am from India actually I am a Nepali and I hold Nepal passport so, please tell mr I want to do small business in...
    Zero | 1 year 1 day
  • Shanghai
    I plan to move to Shanghai this summer due to my husband’s expat assignment. I would like to take Chinese language course at a university to learn...
    6 | 6 weeks 20 hours
  • Qatar
    Hi, I am Portuguese citizen currently residing in London and am qualified upto school level. I have extensive 10 years experience in Bahrain and...
    2 | 50 weeks 6 days
  • Australia
    Hello. I am just trying to connect with some people who are American students studying in Australia. I have an opportunity to attend Queensland...
    Zero | 1 year 4 days
  • Norway
    My soon to be husband and I are moving to Bergen, Norway at the beginning of next year. We currently have 3 cats we are wanting to bring with us, and...
    3 | 13 weeks 6 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    I will be moving to Abu Dhabi next month and I am looking for a fully furnished apartment or villa. Who is the best broker to go through or the best...
    2 | 38 weeks 1 day
  • Cape Town
    I am moving to Cape Town next month (originally from the UK). I have applied for and received my temporary residents permit in the UK, granted on a...
    2 | 52 weeks 19 hours
  • Vienna
    Hello, I have kids who speaks English and are learning German. So, I think VBS is a perfect option for them in Vienna. How do I enroll them? Do I...
    Zero | 1 year 4 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi, I am an international student and I am going to enroll my freshmen in Abu Dhabi. And I just think to find part time job and try to pay my tuition...
    1 | 48 weeks 5 days
  • the Algarve
    Does anyone work in Security or Close protection in Portugal, moreso the Algarve? Working as a police officer just now but wanting to relocate to...
    1 | 1 year 3 days
  • Singapore
    I am currently working on an International Human Resources Management project. I am looking for someone who is currently an expat in Singapore to...
    Zero | 1 year 5 days
  • Istanbul
    Hi there! Please, I would deeply appreciate if anybody can recommend me find an international school for my 6 years daughter(even a kindergarten for...
    Zero | 1 year 5 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hye all I have a situation where i have two job opportunities now. The first one is one of the Adnoc's subsidiary. I went interview on mid...
    2 | 39 weeks 4 days
  • Lagos
    Glotech Oil Services: Hi. Has anyone ever heard of this company in Lagos Nigeria? I have an offer of employment which seems to be legitimate, but I...
    13 | 26 weeks 2 days
  • Saudi Arabia
    Is there any possibility to change the HOUSE DRIVER visa in saudi arabia, My Qualification is Bsc Computer Science.
    9 | 9 weeks 6 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    I request to know whether i have Ban.Am Richard Tumuhimbise,am ugandan,my work permit number is 49163806,my passport number B0656682 and company name...
    2 | 44 weeks 16 hours
  • Lagos
    Hi. I have been offered a Construction Job with an Oil Company in Lagos. Me prospective Employer has put me in touch with a Travel Comany to sort out...
    9 | 52 weeks 19 hours
  • Buenos Aires
    We're moving to Argentina in the summer and I still need to organise schools for my kids, aged 9 and 11. We're coming from the States so I...
    1 | 1 year 5 days
  • Perth
    Hi, Anybody can tell me about Perth as I am planing to immigrate to WA as Skilled worker(Sub class 190). Kindly answer the following questions. 1)...
    6 | 50 weeks 5 days
  • Spain
    How do I get my kids involved in extra curricular activities in Spain?
    1 | 1 year 3 days

Read more posts about