Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Saudi Arabia
    Dear Expat Guru, I want to bring my family from India to Jeddah on family visit visa. I am already working in Jeddah. However, on my passport my wife...
    1 | 30 weeks 2 days
  • Nigeria
    I'm considering a job in Lagos. The salary is really good and the experience I'd be getting would be fantastic, but I'm worried about the...
    1 | 29 weeks 6 days
  • China
    Hi there I might be doing an internship with a financial firm in China but with the changes to the Chinese visa system, I'm not sure what kind...
    1 | 29 weeks 3 days
  • India
    Hi there, I am moving to India with my husband next month. I was wondering is it safe to use local buses and trains to get around? I've heard...
    4 | 2 weeks 4 days
  • Lagos
    Hi there, we're moving to Lagos in August and I'm tyring to organise my children's schooling. I've heard there are international...
    1 | 30 weeks 5 days
  • Bahrain
    Hi, i got job offer from a company in fast food name 'the-spud', is it real in bahrain. As they offered salary 200BD+accomodation +medical+...
    4 | 10 weeks 2 days
  • Mozambique
    Hi.. just i got a job in Namialo (Mozambique), Company provide me free food (Lunch) and Transportation + 3500/- Metical for local expenese for a...
    1 | 30 weeks 5 days
  • United Arab Emirates
    Hi, I have recently got an offer from company, www.CambridgeEducation.net, Dubai for tele sales profile. They have offered me 4000 AED. But they are...
    5 | 19 weeks 1 day
  • Shanghai
    I will start my job in Shanghai this summer and my wife wants to learn Chinese while we are there. This is will be our first time living abroad and...
    3 | 14 weeks 1 hour
  • Zambia
    Hello, We are going to live and work for 3 years in Zambia. We will be leaving around the 20th of April for Zambia. Work will be mainly in Choma and...
    2 | 30 weeks 6 days
  • Libya
    Hello, does anyone know what the residency requirements for expat staff as far as police registration and permission for internal travel are ? and...
    1 | 31 weeks 3 days
  • Kenya
    HI, I have a job offer from one of the company based in Kenya and currently going through the procedure of work permit. Can anyone guide on the...
    4 | 7 weeks 3 days
  • Germany
    (Where) Can I rent furniture for the time of my assignment?
    1 | 31 weeks 3 days
  • Libya
    Hello, Does anybody know if there are any English speaking christian churches, muslim mosques, Jewish Synogogues, or Hindhu temples in Tripoli ?...
    3 | 31 weeks 3 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    i want to know more about schools and colleges and how can i becomes one of the register agent
    2 | 31 weeks 3 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    how can a new traveler from Nigeria and Egypt get working Visa in Abu dhabi and Qatar
    2 | 31 weeks 2 days
  • Singapore
    which are medical tests required to pass while getting the job in singapore and which medical tests are deportable from singapore?
    Zero | 31 weeks 5 days
  • Singapore
    Hi there My husband is in finance and was offered a job in Singapore. Our son is 9 years old and I've just started exploring our options for...
    1 | 31 weeks 5 days
  • Oman
    I am an Indian and my question is how many days does it take to process an employment visa for oman and what are the steps or rules that have changed...
    3 | 19 weeks 5 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    hi there, I am taking a position with WBG in abu dhabi does anyone know about their accomodation camps for their workers, and what sort of company is...
    1 | 32 weeks 44 min

Read more posts about