Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • Canada
    Hi everyone, I'm moving over the Calgary in about a month and was just wondering, as a foreigner/expat from Australia - I am looking to get a job in...
    Zero | 51 weeks 14 hours
  • Nice
    I am retired in U.S. and my Medicare plan is not effective in France. What kind of health insurance I can obtain in order to be qualified when I...
    Zero | 51 weeks 16 hours
  • Adelaide
    Hi, I am moving to Adelaide, alone in the beginning and my family would join couple of months afterwards once I settle down , and seek help in...
    1 | 43 weeks 6 days
  • Azerbaijan
    Buy driving license,ids, passports, diplomas,Citizenship,work permit,resident permit(skype:kenhiner600) Sell driving license category A,B,C,D,E,T,...
    Zero | 51 weeks 3 days
  • South Africa
    Once I move in capetown I will asap need a vehicle. Regarding to that what's are car insurance expences in general can you provide me some link...
    Zero | 51 weeks 4 days
  • South Korea
    Hello I am Leyla from Germany.I just recently moved back to Germany due to family problems.I was studying level 2 Arts in England before that and had...
    Zero | 51 weeks 4 days
  • Portugal
    Can anyone give me the name and adresses of good state schools in Lagos Portugal? I can not afford the private schools. I have a son who is 7 years...
    1 | 47 weeks 3 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi, I am looking to save quite a lot of my salary and are looking at spending around AED2900 a month, everything already paid for. Wil that be enough...
    1 | 51 weeks 4 days
  • Amsterdam
    Hello All, I'm planned to travel to Amsterdam, Netherlands in first week of September. I'm expected to be there for 6 months. Since it would be my...
    Zero | 51 weeks 6 days
  • Czech Republic
    I am thinking about moving to the Czech Republic but I know life will be hard without learning Czech. Does anyone know a way to learn it? Thanks!
    Zero | 52 weeks 5 hours
  • Jeddah
    I lived in india & i got offer for Jeddah with 6300 sar. pl. let me know is it good to move Jeddah with this package. Accommodation &...
    2 | 52 weeks 51 min
  • South Africa
    I've got an salary offer of R40 000 per month. However I'm waiting payslip example with details. While waiting for the payslip details, can...
    1 | 52 weeks 14 hours
  • Dubai
    I am currently on a limited contract for 2 years with my employer in the UAE. If I get a better job offer before the expiry of the contract, can I...
    Zero | 1 year 12 hours
  • Madrid
    I'm moving to Madrid in October. I will be working for a logistics company. I still have some basic Spanish language knowledge but I need to improve...
    Zero | 1 year 2 days
  • Zambia
    Hi I'm an expat living near Choma looking to meet like-minded people. Are there any groups or social events open to new comers? Thanks
    Zero | 1 year 2 days
  • United Arab Emirates
    I wanna know the value of my assets and shares, Please suggest me a good valuation service in UAE. Only good websites i know providing these services...
    1 | 51 weeks 5 days
  • Dubai
    Hello, I am looking a nursery school in Dubai located in the Jumeirah area. Can any one recommend me please. Thanks in advance
    2 | 15 weeks 6 days
  • Saudi Arabia
    Hi I have been offered a position by Zahran operations and maintenance in Riyadh working for RSAF (Riyadh HQ) as IT solutions Architect. Currently in...
    4 | 10 weeks 55 min
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi, we will be moving to AD in January but I cannot secure a school place for my five year old daughter. Does anyone know of any private tutors or...
    Zero | 1 year 5 days
  • Portugal
    How do U.S. Expats who retire in Algarve, Portugal manage transfer of retirement and Social Security Payments to a local bank? Are there any security...
    2 | 47 weeks 3 days

Read more posts about