Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Read our terms of use.

• Dubai
    I am an Indian and got an opportunity to work in a Dubai based Construction Co. with a monthly remuneration of AED 4,000/- per month (Excluding...
    1 | 44 weeks 4 days
  • Cape Town
    HI! Need some info about my plans to travel to Cape Town in last week of March .15 - Is March the best time to travel to Cape Town? - Reliable Tour...
    2 | 48 weeks 4 days
  • Serbia
    If you're planning to relocate to Serbia, I strongly recommend a real estate portal http://selidbe.srbija-nekretnine.org/moving-serbia. They will...
    Zero | 49 weeks 6 hours
  • Vienna
    1 | 49 weeks 2 days
  • Poland
    what is a good salary to in GDANSK? I am moving to gdansk this year and expected to have a salary of approx 2300 to 2500 Euro per month. Can I have a...
    Zero | 49 weeks 3 days
  • Zaragoza
    Hello, Me and my girlfriend are moving to Zaragoza for 3 months and have been looking at accommodation but have not heard back from the people that...
    Zero | 49 weeks 4 days
  • Stockholm
    Hi I'm going to going to Stockholm next weekend. What is the best way to meet people? And what are the best places to have fun?
    Zero | 49 weeks 4 days
  • Russia
    i am currently working as a nanny here in hongkong and i want to move to russia and look for a nanny job..i have 4yrs experience in handling a...
    Zero | 49 weeks 4 days
  • Dubai
    Hello everyone!
    Zero | 49 weeks 5 days
  • Kuala Lumpur
    Does anyone have input regarding bringing our dog to Malaysia for a two year assignment? Housing availability, quarantine information? Thanks so much.
    1 | 45 weeks 3 days
  • United Arab Emirates
    Hello , I lived in kuwait where there is sand dust in the breathing air. There is dust storm 2 days in a week , usually thursdays & fridays Is it...
    Zero | 49 weeks 6 days
  • Portugal
    Hello Portuguese expats! I'm interested to know about the best areas to live in Portugal as an expat. It appears that many people either move to...
    1 | 23 weeks 5 days
  • South Africa
    hi all, I applied for my permanent residence based on a spousal and this was submitted to South African Embassy in Riyadh July 2014. Was originally...
    1 | 41 weeks 1 day
  • Houston
    Hi there. I am likely to move to Houston on an expat assignment (~2-3 years duration) in the next 6 months or so. Work will be on Sam Houston Parkway...
    Zero | 50 weeks 3 days
  • Singapore
    Hi, I will be moving to Singapore in July 2015 with my wife and son. My son is currently studying in ESF school in Hong Kong in primary 3. I...
    Zero | 50 weeks 3 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    I see this is as a common issue and hope someone can help me here. I went through multiple interview with Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi (CCAD),...
    1 | 46 weeks 2 days
  • Riyadh
    Hi, Is it possible for a women to work in saudi arabia with a family resident visa? Please suggest, Since my husband who is there working for the...
    1 | 41 weeks 1 day
  • Egypt
    Is there an age limit restriction for a expat Work Permit in Egypt?
    Zero | 51 weeks 8 hours
  • Fiji
    My husband & I are living in Australia and want to move to Fiji to live. We have traveled to both main islands in recent years and were even...
    Zero | 51 weeks 1 day
  • Ottawa
    hat the best place to live around Ottawa for a uk family I have 3 kids(14,8,3)
    Zero | 51 weeks 2 days

Read more posts about