Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Australia
    Hi there, Please can any British expats living in Australia enlighten me about the healthcare agreements between the UK and Oz. Are UK citizens...
    1 | 35 weeks 2 days
  • Hong Kong
    Hi there I'm going to be moving to Hong Kong to take up a mid-level position in finance. I was just wondering whether anyone has some insight...
    3 | 34 weeks 6 days
  • Saudi Arabia
    My wife and I are moving to Jeddah in the new year and we're just trying to plan everything. The transport issues is something we're a bit...
    3 | 35 weeks 2 days
  • Dubai
    Hi, I am from India. I want to know whether I need to get my degree certificate attested from my home country everytime i go to Dubai for job visa....
    2 | 23 weeks 1 day
  • Saudi Arabia
    What are public hospitals in Saudi Arabia like? Do I need to get health insurance in Saudi, or will I have full access to free public healthcare...
    2 | 35 weeks 2 days
  • Singapore
    Whats a good area to live in Singapore? Medium price range, near Australian International School, 2 adults 2 teens and younger child. And small dog.
    1 | 36 weeks 1 day
  • Singapore
    I am Australian age 37, live in Western Australia with my wife 36 and 3 kids 14, 12, 8 I have a new job in Singapore and am going to re-locate my...
    1 | 36 weeks 1 day
  • Nigeria
    Hi i have an offer from a well known nigerian company for abuja location. i want to know : 1) Safety point of view 2) Play schools and their cost? 3...
    1 | 36 weeks 2 days
  • Johannesburg
    I have been with in this life partner visa process for about 7 months now, my lady is from Taiwan and I am a South African citizen. I have collected...
    1 | 36 weeks 3 days
  • Qatar
    Do GPs in Qatar prescribe anti-depressants to expats who are using private healthcare ?
    1 | 36 weeks 2 days
  • Johannesburg
    I have a job offer in Jo'burg with a salary of 150,000 rand a year. Will this be enough to maintain my family with a 9 year old child. Is there...
    2 | 8 weeks 3 days
  • Qatar
    Dear EA's, i would like to know what all documentation is required for getting visit visa for my spouse processed after me landing to Qatar. does she...
    2 | 27 weeks 6 days
  • Kuala Lumpur
    I am moving with my boyfriend from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur. He will be working as a expat and I am writing my graduating research for bachelor...
    2 | 25 weeks 4 days
  • Libya
    Hello, I have recently arrived in Tripoli and I would like in touch with other expats. Also, are there activities being organized by expats? I am...
    1 | 24 weeks 1 day
  • Seattle
    Hi there, We just moved to Seattle and were previously living in California. We've only been here a few weeks and our niece and nephew are...
    1 | 36 weeks 18 hours
  • Qatar
    Hello, I am a french student in business. I have to do a Business Plan about Qatar. I chose to create a magazine for qataris women. I am looking for...
    1 | 37 weeks 11 hours
  • Malaysia
    I am working in service provider company in Delhi, India they also have own branch in Malaysia but currently no employ working there and my india...
    2 | 7 weeks 1 day
  • Nairobi
    Hey, Moving to Nairobi with my two young daughters and I have some concerns regarding healthcare. What are hospitals like in Nairobi and are there...
    2 | 30 weeks 3 days
  • Adelaide
    my husband will be in Adelaide for business trip for a year. My child and I will move here as well. We would like to hire a full-furniture house in...
    1 | 36 weeks 6 days
  • Johannesburg
    Hello everybody, I am wondering to go to Johannesburg beginning 2014. I have an offer from my enterprise to work as a Manager of an industrial plant...
    9 | 34 weeks 1 day

Read more posts about