Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Riyadh
    Moving to Riyadh in August. Plan to bring my clubs and hope to get a few rounds in. How many clubs are there which accept a non member like myself...
    1 | 29 weeks 21 hours
  • Saudi Arabia
    Can you take binoculars to Saudi Arabia. I have an expensive pair I use for landscape sketching locations and hiking. I do not want them to be...
    2 | 22 weeks 6 days
  • Nairobi
    I am moving to Nairobi with my husband in April. Does anyone know good international schools in Nairobi area. All help appreciated. Irina
    3 | 21 weeks 1 day
  • Cape Town
    Hi there We're going to be moving to Cape Town and I need to find a good school for my son who is 11 somewhere in the southern suburbs. Any...
    2 | 28 weeks 4 days
  • Bahrain
    Hi, I received a job offer from JAAABH a supermarket chain in Bahrain. just curious that if it is a scam or true because I received this offer...
    105 | 8 weeks 1 day
  • Dubai
    Hello, I'm an architect and have just accepted a job offer in Dubai and about to relocate there from London. I'm a Hep B carrier but don'...
    3 | 24 weeks 5 days
  • Israel
    Hi, I would like to know any consultancy who can act like sponsor for B1 work permit ? if so, how much they charge for B1 work permit VISA processing...
    1 | 29 weeks 4 days
  • Saudi Arabia
    Dear All, I am offered a job with salary SAR 7000 from one of the big Saudi company FMCG and family statues I have some doubt mention below pls reply...
    6 | 11 weeks 1 day
  • Libya
    Dear friends I got an offer from an OIL and Gas company in Libya and Iam an Indian. They initially said USD 1100 plus accomodation(total 2 people...
    2 | 19 weeks 6 days
  • Cape Town
    Hi there I'm moving to Cape Town with my family and I'm a bit concerned as my son has some chronic health problems. Has anyone had...
    4 | 5 days 22 hours
  • Canada
    Hi Im a qualified architect and Interior designer with 7 yrs experience working in india. I was considering moving to dubai/Canada/Singapore if a...
    1 | 30 weeks 1 day
  • Johannesburg
    What is the registration process for local Johannesburg? How do I apply for a work/living permit upon arrival? Where do i go? How do i register for a...
    2 | 28 weeks 4 days
  • United Arab Emirates
    hi! im from the philippines. and i want to work in uae? but i am a hepa b carrier? it is possible to work there? i want to apply as a autocad...
    4 | 8 weeks 11 hours
  • San Jose
    We're moving to San Jose from the East Coast, NYC to be exact...and just wondering about the lifestyle in San Jose. Obviously, I know it's...
    1 | 30 weeks 19 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi, I am getting offer from UAE-Abu Dhabi as a Piping Design Engineer in the oil and gas field. When I did a medical in home town  I was Hep B...
    Zero | 30 weeks 5 days
  • Oman
    I have a job offer for 300 OMR. I am provide free accommodation, electricity, water and transport. Is this payment enough to save at least 200 OMR....
    1 | 30 weeks 4 days
  • Moscow
    Hello, Im contemplating a move to Moscow for work. At the moment due to some commitements here in England its likely to be around June/July 2014 when...
    3 | 30 weeks 6 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    Greetings, I have been offered a position at the Emirates College for Advanced Education. What compounds do you all recommend? Ideally I'd like to...
    4 | 6 weeks 5 days
  • Nigeria
    Can anyone tell me whether one can work in Lagos/Nigeria as a Freelancer in any field? If yes, then under which visa category it is allowed and what...
    4 | 29 weeks 5 days
  • Denmark
    Hey expats, I have a PhD degree in Computer Science. ialso have the experience of Research and publication.I am looking for job and could do with...
    3 | 30 weeks 6 days

Read more posts about