Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• London
    I am looking to let out a property of mine in London and I have found an excellent company called Thames Property Management... has anyone on here...
    2 | 52 weeks 23 hours
  • United Arab Emirates
    I am planning to move UAE.After moving to UAE want to get many things to home so shopping online is the best way to get our things quickly and easily...
    2 | 8 weeks 1 day
  • Brisbane
    Hello all, We would be moving to Aus soon on a 457 visa (Brisbane). I googled for info and found that education in Australia comes at a prices for...
    4 | 51 weeks 4 days
  • Libya
    I am a Ghanaian qualified electrician with couple of experience on both offshore and onshore. I am also multi-skilled in various trades and would...
    3 | 1 year 1 day
  • Abu Dhabi
    Can anyone help assess a salary package for Abu Dhabi? Also, does anyone know about US tax laws for expats working abroad. Want to know if all...
    1 | 1 year 2 days
  • Estonia
    Hi all, I'm new to the forum and wanted some advise on making home improvements in Estonia. I am looking to do up a friends kitchen that has seen...
    Zero | 1 year 5 days
  • Bahrain
    Can anyone help me? I got an offer from Bahrain International Hospital 400BD per month + accommodation & transportation & if I will take my...
    5 | 3 weeks 1 day
  • Singapore
    those expats relocating to Singapore with children how much should earn to have a good quality of life? Thank u
    1 | 1 year 6 days
  • United Arab Emirates
    I'm a Canadian, and have been working in the UAE, on Mission Visas for the past 6 months. I've recently been asked by my company (our UAE Division)...
    Zero | 1 year 1 week
  • Switzerland
    We are moving to Switzerland in June and plans to put my 11 yr old son to an international or bilingual school. We are considering the following...
    1 | 1 year 1 week
  • Nice
    Hello, I am a Dutch/American woman,looking for a quiet sunny 1 bedroom apt in vieux Nice on a quiet street for all year rental, starting in September...
    1 | 1 year 1 week
  • Ireland
    Hello I am thinking of relocating to Ireland but I've heard from many people that the cost of living is very high. Does anyone have any insight...
    1 | 49 weeks 23 hours
  • Australia
    Hi, I'm moving to Melbourne with my wife in a few months and we are trying to sort out accommodation. Can anyone advise me on some of the best...
    6 | 35 weeks 3 days
  • South Korea
    Hi everyone I am planning to move to South Korea to teach English this year but since hearing everything in the media about North Korea's...
    Zero | 1 year 1 week
  • Cape Town
    Hi, I am currently in a life partner with a SA citizen which means I get to reside in the country on a Life Partner visa. If I want to end this, how...
    3 | 1 year 6 days
  • Adelaide
    Hi, I will be shifting with my husband and daughter(6 yrs) to Adelaide by June 2013. I have certain queries: 1. I want to find out about the best...
    Zero | 1 year 1 week
  • Turkey
    I will be looking to rent my property in Bodrum, Konacik, for holidays and will need a local agent who can be on call, and organise cleaning etc. How...
    Zero | 1 year 1 week
  • Turkey
    1 | 5 weeks 2 days
  • Brunei
    Hi sir/madam I am Dipak Aryal now I am from India actually I am a Nepali and I hold Nepal passport so, please tell mr I want to do small business in...
    Zero | 1 year 1 week
  • Shanghai
    I plan to move to Shanghai this summer due to my husband’s expat assignment. I would like to take Chinese language course at a university to learn...
    6 | 7 weeks 2 days

Read more posts about