Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • Ecuador
    pls provide the guide about Djibouti
    2 | 47 weeks 2 days
  • Johannesburg
    Hi All, I am from India, and i have been offered a job in Sandton. Offer is for R650k p.a. comes to about R55K PM plus company will provide R20000...
    Zero | 47 weeks 4 days
  • Spain
    We are researching a new documentary series and are looking to talk to British expats who receive benefits, either from the UK or the country they...
    Zero | 47 weeks 4 days
  • Cape Town
    Hi, I want to move to Cape Town in a few months. One of my friends told me that everywhere is closed around 7pm. Is that true? if yes why is it like...
    1 | 47 weeks 2 days
  • Dubai
    Hi, I am looking to bring my dog to Dubai. She is 2 years old and is a shuitzu half poodle. She weighs around 6-7 kgs.    Thanks, Mavilyn
    2 | 36 weeks 1 day
  • Beijing
    Hi There, My name is Stephanie and I'm a casting director working in NYC. We are currently developing a series about young people who are planning...
    Zero | 47 weeks 5 days
  • Glasgow
    Hi All! I am pretty new to Glasgow, Scotland (about a year), moved here to take care of a sick relative who unfortunately passed away. I fell in love...
    2 | 47 weeks 5 days
  • Glasgow
    I'm an American academic who will be moving to Scotland for 12-18 months in January/February 2016 to complete an international research project....
    2 | 44 weeks 6 days
  • Singapore
    Hey! Hope you don't mind, I'll probably start asking a lot of questions on here as our leaving date comes closer! We fly out on 31st December...
    Zero | 47 weeks 6 days
  • Portugal
    What do you consider the best city for young, active seniors in Algarve to live?
    1 | 47 weeks 6 days
  • Mozambique
    Hi I came across this site via Google, so I'm not sure if I'm actually on the right web page. I would really like to move to Moz, but I have...
    2 | 47 weeks 4 days
  • Cyprus
    After holidaying for many years in Cyprus, I am hoping to retire to the Famagusta area, initially giving myself a year living there to see if all...
    1 | 47 weeks 6 days
  • Cyprus
    we are moving to Cyprus in early 2016 and would like some information on the health care in Cyprus we are both in retirement and my wife has a known...
    2 | 17 weeks 16 hours
  • United Arab Emirates
    i was interview one company,after send offer letter , i signed and attche my all document return to company but no reply after i cal to company its...
    Zero | 48 weeks 5 days
  • Oman
    I am sorry if the question has been posted already as I didn't get a confirmation but my question is: Would one be refused a residence visa in Oman...
    1 | 46 weeks 4 days
  • Cyprus
    Hi i'm trying to find a free state school in cyprus if there is such a thing ? Regards Rebecca
    2 | 48 weeks 5 days
  • Kuwait
    Kindly tell me where to find Bob's Red Mill Gluten free Steel cut oats in Kuwait.
    3 | 47 weeks 6 days
  • Toronto
    Can you give me information on getting a job in Canada. What are my chances getting a job in Canada. Cheers
    2 | 38 weeks 5 days
  • United Arab Emirates
    Please can someone help me get a security guard job or any handy work in UAE am a Ghanaian man of 25years. looking a sponsor and work urgently. can...
    1 | 36 weeks 2 days
  • Dubai
    Hi there, I am in the process of applying for my Residency Visa so I can relocate to Dubai with my job. I have been asked to provide proof of my...
    Zero | 48 weeks 6 days

Read more posts about