Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Turkey
    Hello Im Englısh and entered Turkey on 8/12/13 on a 90day Tourıst Vısa and left on 6/3/14. I returned to Turkey on 10/3/14. Not realısıng about the...
    Zero | 30 weeks 2 days
  • Dubai
    Hello All, I would like you to take 2 minutes of your time to answer the questions on my survey to help new expatriates and people considering moving...
    Zero | 30 weeks 2 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi I am sending my personal luggage to abudhabi airport. Can someone tell me how to get it clear from abudhabi airport customs. The luggage is...
    Zero | 30 weeks 2 days
  • Lagos
    Do I need my own car for getting around Lagos or will I get by using the public transport? I keep hearing conflicting things about the local...
    1 | 29 weeks 6 days
  • Zambia
    Location of Job offer :Lufwanyama, Copperbelt, Zambia I am planning to move Luwanyama, Copperbelt to get a new International assignment in Zambia....
    Zero | 30 weeks 3 days
  • India
    Hi All, I am Muthukumar from India. I recently received offer letter from an Automobile Shop in Qatar. In this regard, I am waiting for Visa. How...
    3 | 29 weeks 2 days
  • Lagos
    Moving to Lagos in a couple of months and need to know about how to go about finding accommodation. Are there decent apartment blocks. Where are the...
    3 | 2 days 49 min
  • Israel
    My Husband has a work permit to work in Israel and i have dependant visa. Could some one please let me know whether i can convert my visa to B1 work...
    Zero | 30 weeks 4 days
  • Norway
    Hi everyone! I moved to norway one and a half month ago, and two days ago I found out Im pregnant!
    2 | 16 weeks 5 days
  • Bahrain
    Hello all. I am looking for some help please. We are moving to Bahrain soon and we wish to find out about the cost of living. The company offer...
    2 | 10 weeks 6 days
  • Mozambique
    i.. just i got a job in Namialo (Mozambique), Company provide me free food (Lunch), Accommodation and Transportation + 3500/- Metical for local...
    Zero | 31 weeks 1 day
  • Saudi Arabia
    Dear Expat Guru, I want to bring my family from India to Jeddah on family visit visa. I am already working in Jeddah. However, on my passport my wife...
    1 | 31 weeks 3 hours
  • Nigeria
    I'm considering a job in Lagos. The salary is really good and the experience I'd be getting would be fantastic, but I'm worried about the...
    1 | 30 weeks 4 days
  • China
    Hi there I might be doing an internship with a financial firm in China but with the changes to the Chinese visa system, I'm not sure what kind...
    1 | 30 weeks 1 day
  • India
    Hi there, I am moving to India with my husband next month. I was wondering is it safe to use local buses and trains to get around? I've heard...
    4 | 3 weeks 2 days
  • Lagos
    Hi there, we're moving to Lagos in August and I'm tyring to organise my children's schooling. I've heard there are international...
    1 | 31 weeks 2 days
  • Bahrain
    Hi, i got job offer from a company in fast food name 'the-spud', is it real in bahrain. As they offered salary 200BD+accomodation +medical+...
    4 | 10 weeks 6 days
  • Mozambique
    Hi.. just i got a job in Namialo (Mozambique), Company provide me free food (Lunch) and Transportation + 3500/- Metical for local expenese for a...
    1 | 31 weeks 2 days
  • United Arab Emirates
    Hi, I have recently got an offer from company, www.CambridgeEducation.net, Dubai for tele sales profile. They have offered me 4000 AED. But they are...
    5 | 19 weeks 5 days
  • Shanghai
    I will start my job in Shanghai this summer and my wife wants to learn Chinese while we are there. This is will be our first time living abroad and...
    3 | 14 weeks 4 days

Read more posts about