Hospitals and health insurance in Guangzhou?

Vijay Ramugade's picture
By Vijay Ramugade - Posted on
06 January 2017

I am willing to travel to Guangzhou in February for my business visit but because of my cardiac problem (Heart decease) i am very confused as two things are disturbing me as below: 1)Is there any good cardiac hospital in Guangzhou for foreigners who knows English well so i can approach in emergency? 2) Is there any travel insurance we can opt after arriving Guangzhou?.....Thanks...Vijay

Hi Vijay,

You can have a look at our page on Healthcare in Guangzhou for a short overview of the health system and a few recommended hospitals. How long are you planning on being in China for? It's probably best to organise cover with an international insurer before leaving for China - just make sure that you have a fully comprehensive health plan that is accepted at any hospitals you single out as possibly being a good fit for you.

Anonymous

Thanks friend....I am going to stay for 10 days in Guangzhou. I tried one of the hospital no but again the English is the main problem. if you have any other info than let me know...Thanks

Read more posts about China