Posted by bbco
on 17 Dec 2015
I am going through the same process as Claire Butler, who wrote a very interesting aticle about getting a visa in Israel, as a local expert of this destination on your website I was at the Misrad Hapnim again the morning to try and better understand the list of 17 documents that we are requested to provide. That was not friutful unfortunately and I would like to know more about the whole process with someone who already went through it. Any chance that I can contact her, or maybe send her my email address for her to contact me?
Thanks a lot in advance,
AlexL on 18 Dec 2015
Hi bbco

I am not sure if Claire's contact details are still up to date, therefore I will send her an email and see if she is able to help out.

I will keep you updated.

Kind regards,
Alex
bbco on 15 Jan 2016
Hi Alex, thanks for your efforts, I see that Claire has not comme back to you unfortunately. Anyway, I have another problem now, as I was stopped at the customs, when I came back to TLV last friday, after visiting my family in Frane between 24 December and 8 January, I was still on my tourist visa ( and within the 90 days limit..) I waitied a very long time at the misrad hapnim, to be told that the rules in Israel have changed, and that, given the fact that I am married to an Israeli citizen, they would do me the favot to let me in the country for one month, then I should leave and return to France, until I have authorization from them to comme back.. I am both angry and disappointed, I don't understand what is going on. CAn you tell me more about rules for tourists in Israel ( potential limited visits?, why?), that could explain why I was treated like this; I have done nothing wrong, we are in the process of integration here, and the misrad Hapnim has given us a convocation on the 22 of Feb, when we first arrived and visited them in October. Now I need to leave the country on the 9th Feb… I hope you can give me some advice on the next step to take. We will go again to Misrad Hapnim in tlv on sunday morning; In the meantime, any information will be appreciated on similar cases Thanks a lot BBCO
Anonymous (not verified) on 18 Dec 2015
Hi Alex, Thank you very much for your reply, I look forward to hearing from you Kind regards, Bbco
bbco on 22 Dec 2015
Hi Alex, have you heard back from Claire, by any chance? Thanks and regards bbco
AlexL on 23 Dec 2015

Hi bbco

Unfortunately not yet. 
The article was posted a few years ago, so her details may have changed. 
However as it's the holiday season she may be out of office, so she still might get in touch.

Kind regards,

Alex