Hello! I'm looking for a room in Sydney. It is easy to find this kind of accomodation? Should I search in a agency? Thanks in advance!
Anonymous (not verified) on 22 Jan 2016
Hi~ I have a room to rent A Spacious Bright Sunny master bedroom to rent in Ryde area The room is very spacious (3.3mX4.1m) with a large built-in wardrobe (1.8mx 0.6m). It is in a highly secured modern building in a very convenient location; Within 10 mins’ walk to Meadowbank Train Station (20min Train to City) and Meadowbank TAFE, 5 mins’ walk to Meadowbank Ferry Wharf, 1 min’s walk to Ryde Wharf, 1 mins walk to Bus Stop, 5 mins’ walk to Shepherds Bay Shopping Centre. Full scale shopping centres are only 3 minutes’ drive in two directions! (Top Ryde City shopping Centre and Rhodes shopping Centre) The modern kitchen is equipped with a gas cooktop, oven, microwave, fridge, toaster, sandwich press, juicer, home barista coffee machine and Nespresso coffee machine. Also available for shared use are LED TV in living room; Dining table and chairs in dinging room; a large top load 8kg washing machine and 4kg dryer in laundry. The bathroom comes with a big bath tub and a shower. Rent is $330 (single) $380 (couple) per week paid fortnightly in advance; bond is four weeks. 6 months’ lease is preferred. Rent is inclusive of general utilities plus unlimited use of WIFI. Underground Parking (one carspace) on property is available. The room is vacant and ready for inspection. It comes unfurnished. However, basic furniture can be arranged if required (at a rate). Your flatmate is a single female medical professional who has an adorable Puss in boots. Professional female/ young couple, nonsmokers, clean and tidy preferred. Room is available for immediate occupancy. Please contact 0425652526 Lesley or email to lesfamily@gmail.com to arrange inspection. I look forward to meeting you!
AlexL on 25 Sep 2015
Hi Laurix

Your question is fairly common, therefore I am going to refer you to answers that expats have provided here

For more information, have a look at the Accommodation in Sydney page for a general overview.

Also see our Areas and Suburbs in Sydney page for an idea of amenities and other advantages each area offers. 

When are you moving to Sydney?

Kind regards
Alex

vrahul1984 on 7 Oct 2015
hello dear, you are in a same position as i was on last month. kindly visit once the link - http://www.nationmaster.com/n/Australia/NSW/Sydney/Sydney?loc=Sydney%2C+New+South+Wales%2C+Australia it will help you very interestingly. regards !
Anonymous (not verified) on 25 Sep 2015
Thank you so much for your help! I will check that. I'm moving in January (middle).