Posted by maruthi gopi
Hi sir.i am a driver.i have valid gulf license.i looking work in israel.so how can i get visa in israel.how can i choos sponcer.pls tell me sir
Meagan on 4 Aug 2016
Hi Maruthi,

You first need to secure a job in Israel. Once you've done this, your new boss will then be your sponsor for visa purposes. You need a sponsor in order to apply for a work permit to work legally in Israel. You can read more about this on our Work Permits for Israel page.

Best of luck.

Anonymous (not verified) on 23 Mar 2017
Hi Please I need your help I'm morrocan and my husband he's a singer and he wants to come to Israel and work as professional singer but we don't how
Anonymous (not verified) on 20 Nov 2016
Qualified 27+ years experience in India and East Africa,passion to work as many as countries minimum 3 years stint now Keen to work, learn and contribute, willing to move Israel, can I get a Job, whom to approach for sponsoring. Ram Indrakanti
Meagan on 24 Mar 2017

To do any kind of work in Israel, your husband would need a work permit. To get a work permit, he would need to find an employer in Israel. You can read more about the process on our page for Work Permits in Israel.