Hi there, I am a Canadian Citizen, planing to move to Australia Permanently, what will be the procedure to become a permanent resident of Australia after going there? How can i get work permit? After getting work permit how can i get Australia permanent residency. After getting work permit do i need to work in a specific field or any field.And what type of Vistor visa can i get? After going to Australia can i change my Visting visa to work Permint? Plese send me answer to my question to my e-mail.
Catherine on 10 Sep 2012
Hi Madhu, as a Canadian citizen looking to move to Australia there are a number of visa options available. The visa you choose all depends on your particular circumstances, qualitifications and intention for going to Australia. For general information on on this, please have a look at our Visas for Australia page. Good luck!
Anonymous (not verified) on 23 Jan 2017
Hi there, I am a Canadian Citizen, planing to move to Australia Permanently, what will be the procedure to become a permanent resident of Australia after going there? How can i get work permit? After getting work permit how can i get Australia permanent residency. After getting work permit do i need to work in a specific field or any field.And what type of Vistor visa can i get? After going to Australia can i change my Visting visa to work Permint? Plese send me answer to my question to my email rdmgsb@yahoo.com Thank you
Anonymous (not verified) on 21 Nov 2013
I am Canadian citizen and my son to but my husband from other country what is option to move there
Anonymous (not verified) on 22 May 2014
Hi I am Canadian Permanent resident and want to be Australian Permanent resident. Plz tell me the procedure. I don't want to have any temporary visa but want to get PR of Australia. Thanks Dee
Anonymous (not verified) on 22 Jun 2014
Hi i am Cambodia resident i would like to live in Australia so how should i do? please tell me.
Anonymous (not verified) on 9 Dec 2014
Hi there, I am a Canadian Citizen, planing to move to Australia Permanently, what will be the procedure to become a permanent resident of Australia after going there? How can i get work permit? After getting work permit how can i get Australia permanent residency. After getting work permit do i need to work in a specific field or any field.And what type of Vistor visa can i get? After going to Australia can i change my Visting visa to work Permint? Plese send me answer to my question to my e-mail. khlmhm@yahoo.com thanks
Anonymous (not verified) on 30 Apr 2016
Hi there me and my husband are Canadian citizens what are options and ways to migrate to Australia? Please guide ...