Expert Info

Posted by Adriana Dias
on 20 May 2017
How can I retired in Portugal? I have an American and Brazilian Citizenship, My husband and I are willing to make real estate property investment.
Be willing to work, or open a small business is also an option. How can we do legally?
Shantalie on 22 May 2017
Hi Adriana

Depnding on how much you guys are willing to invest - an investment visa may be a good option to you. This is suited for those investing large amounts in property or business in Portugal..

How much are you planning on investing?

Read more on the Visas for Portugal page. 


Luis1982 on 16 Aug 2017
Do you know if Portugal offers any TAX free schemes for new business ?