Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • Bahrain
    Can I get suitable sales job in Bahrain? I have an MBA with 14 years experience.
    2 | 25 weeks 3 days
  • Peru
    Good Morning: I am a student that will be studying abroad next week. I live in Austin, Texas and part of our assignment to prepare for our visit is...
    Zero | 26 weeks 2 days
  • Jakarta
    Greetings, My name is Renata, Ukrainian citizen, 28 y.o., currently locate in the Philippines due to work. Would like to relocate to Jakarta,...
    1 | 25 weeks 3 days
  • Peru
    Hi! I'm a graduate student in the US. Our class will be traveling to Peru in the next week, and we have a class assignment to reach out to expats...
    Zero | 26 weeks 2 days
  • the United Kingdom
    I'm from the UK, 22 year old Burlesque dancer/Model and Media graduate hoping to move to Groningen in October, my partner is studying at the...
    2 | 22 weeks 6 days
  • Chile
    Hello Expat Arrivals community, I am a current MBA candidate with a focus in international accounting/finance. I am hoping to be able to land a job...
    1 | 25 weeks 5 days
  • Chile
    Hello, I’m a business student traveling abroad with my management class and I had a few questions regarding the Chilean business environment I was...
    1 | 25 weeks 6 days
  • Australia
    Hi, Recently, I am secured a permanent residency to Australia (Visa subclass 189). Now, I am thinking to move to Australia permanently by the end of...
    1 | 5 weeks 2 days
  • South Africa
    VISA Approved! Flying to Johannesburg, South Africa in July.It's a dream come true. Thank you so much for helping and answering to my questions. Wish...
    5 | 2 weeks 3 days
  • Oman
    Hello Everyone, ADVISE please -- I want to move to Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia or Dubai. I am currently in London. I have tried various...
    1 | 25 weeks 4 days
  • South Korea
    Looking for a job has a security personnel or factory workers in south Korea
    1 | 25 weeks 6 days
  • Shanghai
    Hello, I got an offer from a company in Shanghai, Pudong district for 36K RMB per month and considering relocation with my wife and 2,5 yrs old kid....
    1 | 26 weeks 9 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi. My wife was recruited by a major financial group in Abu Dhabi as a computer programmer - although she is actually a mobile user interface...
    1 | 26 weeks 11 hours
  • Costa del Sol
    Hi Ive just purchased a property in southern Spain and looking for advice about buying kitchen and furniture please. Where to avoid, what's good...
    6 | 24 weeks 6 days
  • Czech Republic
    Hello, We could use some help/advice. We need to very quickly find a place to live in Pardubice near the University. We have the option of living in...
    2 | 26 weeks 5 days
  • Kuala Lumpur
    Hi All, Could you please help me to decide on the relocation to Kuala lumpur. I will be moving with my wife without kids. I have an offer for Kuala...
    3 | 26 weeks 4 days
  • the Netherlands
    Hello, first time here and with lots of question. We are an Italian couple currently living in the UK and we are considering to move to the...
    2 | 25 weeks 6 days
  • Dubai
    I heard there are apartments advertised in magazines and newspapers. Is this correct?
    1 | 27 weeks 15 hours
  • Spain
    We have been living in Spain for just over a year now - in a town called Maella in the Zaragoza, Aragon area. (about 2hrs west of Barcelona - inland...
    3 | 27 weeks 4 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    I have a Business Management degree and I am seeking work in Abu Dhabi, I have tried recruitment companies, so far having no joy with this, keep...
    2 | 27 weeks 2 days

Read more posts about