How do I buy a cheap studio apartment in Dubai?

nilsen's picture
By nilsen - Posted on
11 June 2017

I heard there are apartments advertised in magazines and newspapers. Is this correct?

Brett Martindale's picture
Last seen: 1 day 23 hours ago

Hi Nilsen,

The most common way for people to advertise vacant accommodation in Dubai is on online property listings. With this in mind, I suggest you visit sites like Dubizzle, Just Property and Property Finder.

All are pretty streamlined and user friendly. You can tailor your search to your specifications and really narrow down on your desired area. So whether you are looking for a studio or decide for something a little bigger, you will definitely be able to find something. Are you looking to rent or buy?

Let me know how it goes.

Brett

Read more posts about Dubai