How do I find a traditional Chinese medicine doctor in Bangkok?

danghazel's picture
By danghazel - Posted on
05 April 2016

I am a 71 year old US citizen coming to Thailand in search of a Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) cure, or relief for my Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS). I am hoping to find the best TCM doctor, or hospital that is experienced with CFS. I am hoping you can help me with: 1. What doctor and hospital has the reputation of being the best in Bangkok, or Thailand for that matter. My ideal would be a practitioner whose ancestors were natural healers located on a remote mountain or secluded seaside. I know in the community there is usually a consensus on the "best" medical care. What do you think? 2. While in Bangkok I will be looking to employ a live-in caregiver/travel assistant who is, hopefully, a nurse. So any information on nursing associations, or other suggestions, on finding someone in Bangkok will be greatly appreciated. 3. I am currently living on my sail boat in French Polynesia. I'm not sure how long I can stand living in such a congested city, so I am thinking that if I had a cottage, or bungalow, on the beach in a natural area that would be best. Living on a boat would be better. So that also brings into play the fastest, least stressful, mode of transportation to get from the beach to the hospital. Any suggestions? Well, that is what I am about. I am hoping that you can help me. Perhaps we will meet! Thank you. Dani

Anonymous

what kind of cost are welookimg at. Apartment costs food and medical cost

Read more posts about Thailand