How do I get an invitation visa for the USA?

mayanndelapasion's picture
By mayanndelapasion - Posted on

hello I'm ann.,I'm a filipino but im working here in taiwan...i just want to asking because i have a sponsor going to usa but we both now how to do she want to send a invitation visa for me only for 2 to 3 months is that possible if im here in taiwan???i hope someone can answer my question thanks god bless

Anonymous

my friend send a invitation from US she invited me going to there place in US but i don't know if US embassy giving me a visa if ever...i want to know what to do to make easier

Last seen: 1 day 23 hours ago

Hii Ann,

Check out our page on Visas for the USA for some background into on the necessary paperwork.

What do you plan on doing in the USA? 

Read more posts about The USA