How easy is it to find rental accommodation in Sydney? Will I need to buy utensils?

Ashwini's picture
By Ashwini - Posted on

Me and my husband are moving to Sydney in last week of September. we do have PR Visa. Can you guys tell me what utensils should we get it and is it easy to get accommodation for rent there?

crazyoverpurple's picture

It depends on which part of Sydney you wish to stay in. Some suburbs have rental houses while most places have apartment complexes where units may be leased on a weekly, monthly, or yearly basis. Some of these apartments are fully furnished, and all you need to bring are your clothes and other bare necessities.

Read more posts about Australia