How long should I wait for a Qatar work visa?

thenewlife's picture
By thenewlife - Posted on
04 June 2016

Hello, I have been waiting for my work visa 2 months now and the moi government site shows that it's still being processed. How much longer should I wait before losing hope? Is there a chance that it will be rejected? 

Cayley's picture

Hi thenewlife,

Has your work permit been sponsored by your employer?

Read more about work permits and visas for Qatar in our guides.

Keep in mind that with Ramadan starting now, most goverment offices will be operating on shorter working hours, which may cause added delays.

Cayley
Anonymous

Yes the sponsor applied for the work visa but still under process
Is it possible that it gets rejected ?

Anonymous

Hi. How long will it take for the working visa application to be release hence my visa is sponsored by my employer.

Read more posts about Qatar