How much are local school fees in Singapore?

thomasstok's picture
By thomasstok - Posted on
07 October 2015

Hello, I'm planning to relocate to Singapore with my family (I will receive an Employment Pass). I have two kids (ages 4 and 6) and am looking into local schooling. One thing that remains unclear to me are the fees payable for International Students. The website of MOE indicates that the MONTHLY fee for primary school for non-ASEAN international students is 500 SGD per month(!) http://www.moe.gov.sg/media/press/2015/09/increase-in-school-fees-for-non-citizens-from-2016.php However, I'm also finding websites that state this is the ANNUAL fee, including the education guide on this very website. Could someone please clarify? Also, are there any allowances offered by the government that could make the cost more bearable? Thanks!

Last seen: 1 day 6 hours ago

Hi thomasstok,

I'll share your question on our social media networks...Hopefully someone will be able to clarity.

You should also consider contacting schools directly.

Good luck 

Read more posts about Singapore