How should I discuss accommodation, food and transportation with company?

Haoman's picture
By Haoman - Posted on

I received a nice offer from one of reputed organisation. Below are detail:

Basic: RO.200/- per month
Fixed overtime: RO.100/- per month
Food, bachelor sharing accommodation, transportation and medical in Oman will be provided by the company.
365 days work / 30 days paid leave with return economy class air ticket will be provided by the company.
15 days basic salary per year will be paid for first 3 years which will increase to 30 days per year thereafter.
And the contact is written in offer let is for one year (renewable) + 3 month probation period.

I wanted to get clarity from the employer on what sort of accommodation is provided in company and with how many people I will have to share it? How  will food be given? Do I have to pay first and then be reimbursed in salary? How I can bring my wife on my visa after successful probation period? What is my fixed overtime? How much is my working hours, leave and related detail just to be safe before leaving my country. Can anyone please help me how to discuss these issue professionally and what are their rules for discussion?
Will be great help. Thanks in advance.

Haoman's picture

Any one please help?? ?

Read more posts about Oman