How to get a job and visa in Oman?

Cajetan247's picture
By Cajetan247 - Posted on
13 September 2017

My name is Nwokearu, Cajetan Ezeigbo,a civil engineering graduate from Nigeria. I have a little job experience in civil engineering. I will like to work reside and work in Oman.How am i to go about it. How can I get a visa to Oman? Thanks.

EmmaL's picture
Last seen: 1 day 10 hours ago

Hi Nwokearu

When you start looking at jobs in different countries, your best starting point is to look at online job portals. You could also contact some companies directly and ask whether they have any open positions. 

Read our guide on moving to Oman for some information. You need to have a job in order to get an employment visa, because your employer will need to apply for this on your behalf. Have a read of our page on visas in Oman.

Good luck!

Read more posts about Oman