Sign in to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

How to get temporary ID card when arriving in Israel form France?

bobinett's picture
By bobinett - Posted on
31 May 2015


I realized the complete process to get a visa A1 directly through the Jewish Agency in France, and I'm about to arrive with my passport and the visa on it in Israel.

I would like to know what do i have to do when i arrive in Israel to get the temporary ID card ? I go to the misraed hapnim directly ? Should I bring any original papers ? Is it done in one time ?

The jewish agency didn't give any details as they are not used to this process :(

Thanks a lot !

Post new comment

Please only respond to the original question. If you have a new question, click here
By submitting this form, you accept the Mollom privacy policy.

Comment Note

If you are not logged in, your comment will first be moderated before showing up on the page. Thanks for being patient. Please don't resubmit your comment when you don't see it appear immediately.

If you browser seems to hang when submitting a comment, please click here and reload the main Q and A Forum Page.

Read more posts about Israel

Search Expat Arrivals

Become our local expat expert for your area!

Become our local expat expert for your area! We are looking for contributors to help make this the ultimate guide for expats. Get in touch if you can provide useful info on your city or answer forum questions from new expats.
Find out more.

Got a question about your new country?

Login with your Facebook account (Recommended)
, after login or registration your account will be connected.