How to get temporary ID card when arriving in Israel form France?

bobinett's picture
By bobinett - Posted on

I realized the complete process to get a visa A1 directly through the Jewish Agency in France, and I'm about to arrive with my passport and the visa on it in Israel.

I would like to know what do i have to do when i arrive in Israel to get the temporary ID card ? I go to the misraed hapnim directly ? Should I bring any original papers ? Is it done in one time ?

The jewish agency didn't give any details as they are not used to this process :(

Thanks a lot !
Deb

Read more posts about Israel