Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • Italy
    Dear sir I'm Lebanese, I can buy a property in Italy ? I have a visa shenghen, and last year I register the fiscal code in Roma Italy. But I'...
    1 | 1 day 1 hour
  • Malta
    Hello. My wife and I are planning on moving from North Carolina (US) to Malta before years end for a complete change of scenery. We are committed to...
    Zero | 1 day 17 hours
  • China
    Hi there! We are Opportunity Guide, a consulting company based in Shanghai, China. We specialize in bringing foreign businesses to the Chinese market...
    Zero | 2 days 2 hours
  • New York City
    Hi there, My husband will soon be relocated to NYC and I was thinking about taking some business courses for at least one year at a University or...
    2 | 2 days 16 hours
  • Portugal
    HI I live in Sydney Australia and would like to move to Portugal. we are retirees and have 3 small dogs. would I be able to bring the dogs with us....
    1 | 2 days 21 hours
  • Kuwait
    Hello! I am in the early stages of negotiating a relocation to Kuwait with myself and my two children and I am trying to work-out some realistic...
    1 | 2 days 21 hours
  • Dallas
    Hi, guys. Maybe this was already answered but I couldn't find it. I am moving to Dallas from Vienna and although I am not taking any forniture or...
    Zero | 5 days 23 hours
  • Perth
    I'm very curious about the environment with building homes in Perth. I've always dreamed about building my own home and wonder if this would...
    Zero | 6 days 14 hours
  • Houston
    Hi, was hoping people could help me with my decision on moving. My husband has been offered a job in Houston. My questions are we have a 1 yrbold 3...
    2 | 6 days 11 hours
  • Montreal
    Hello We are an Indian family, planning to move to Montreal in 2017 and will stay there for some years. My daughter will be 6.8 Years as on 30-Sep'...
    4 | 1 week 23 hours
  • Mozambique
    hi, my husband and i wish to move from usa to Africa/Hawaii TO STAY. we would like to know what is the best city in both africa/Hawaii that will...
    2 | 1 week 1 day
  • Italy
    Hi everyone! I was going to open a sportive club for children in Padua with my Italian companion. He asked me for money for documents. And then he...
    Zero | 1 week 1 day
  • Turkey
    Good afternoon everyone, I would like to get some serious advise.... I have received what I think is a good job offer in Istanbul at a hotel as a...
    4 | 1 week 42 min
  • Cyprus
    Good Morning, I am looking to move from the U.K. To Cyprus. I am moving alone with my 2 dogs and am looking for information about working and the...
    Zero | 1 week 2 days
  • Cyprus
    looking on information about Famagusta Cyprus, what is it like to live there
    Zero | 1 week 4 days
  • Kuala Lumpur
    Hello I currently work as a CFO with a MNC in India. I am being offered a role in KL and I plan to relocate. However before that I would like to get...
    1 | 2 days 22 hours
  • Berlin
    Which school is better - BMS or BIS?
    Zero | 2 weeks 18 hours
  • Riyadh
    Any recommendations for international schools in Riyadh with reasonable yearly fees, grade 5 & grade 1 Thank you
    3 | 1 week 23 hours
  • Oman
    I've been told that we should wait for availability in the quotas since it is limited. may I know how long is the process for us to get the Work...
    Zero | 2 weeks 1 day
  • Ghana
    I'm sure this has been asked before, but I can't find the relevant information anywhere. I am looking at a fantastic NGO job in Ghana....
    2 | 1 week 6 days

Read more posts about