Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• China
    What are the International hospitals available in Tianjin?
    Zero | 4 hours 55 min
  • Canada
    Hi everyone, I'm moving over the Calgary in about a month and was just wondering, as a foreigner/expat from Australia - I am looking to get a job in...
    Zero | 8 hours 4 min
  • Nice
    I am retired in U.S. and my Medicare plan is not effective in France. What kind of health insurance I can obtain in order to be qualified when I...
    Zero | 9 hours 34 min
  • Budapest
    Hello, We are moving to Budapest this month and I am looking for activities/classes/things to do with my 3yr old. I will be home with her an don't...
    Zero | 1 day 13 hours
  • Adelaide
    Hi, I am moving to Adelaide, alone in the beginning and my family would join couple of months afterwards once I settle down , and seek help in...
    Zero | 1 day 21 hours
  • Tokyo
    Hello, my name is chalisa from Bangkok Thailand.I will be moving to Tokyo within 2months and looking for a room in Tokyo. My new workplace is located...
    Zero | 2 days 10 hours
  • Azerbaijan
    Buy driving license,ids, passports, diplomas,Citizenship,work permit,resident permit(skype:kenhiner600) Sell driving license category A,B,C,D,E,T,...
    Zero | 3 days 24 min
  • South Africa
    Once I move in capetown I will asap need a vehicle. Regarding to that what's are car insurance expences in general can you provide me some link to...
    Zero | 3 days 17 hours
  • South Korea
    Hello I am Leyla from Germany.I just recently moved back to Germany due to family problems.I was studying level 2 Arts in England before that and had...
    Zero | 3 days 19 hours
  • Portugal
    Can anyone give me the name and adresses of good state schools in Lagos Portugal? I can not afford the private schools. I have a son who is 7 years...
    Zero | 4 days 19 min
  • Barcelona
    hello, we are planning on moving to Barcelona wih three kids, aged 9, 7 and 7. We are not planning on staying for a full academic year, but just for...
    1 | 3 days 7 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi, I am looking to save quite a lot of my salary and are looking at spending around AED2900 a month, everything already paid for. Wil that be enough...
    1 | 4 days 6 hours
  • Oman
    What is the criteria for a person say wife and children to visit oman if they have valid family visa of oman but not staying in oman.
    Zero | 4 days 19 hours
  • Zambia
    I'm very keen to move to Zambia but am worried about taking strong anti-malarials for 2+ years. Obviously I don't want to get malaria either. Just...
    2 | 4 days 7 hours
  • Amsterdam
    Hello All, I'm planned to travel to Amsterdam, Netherlands in first week of September. I'm expected to be there for 6 months. Since it would be my...
    Zero | 6 days 7 hours
  • Czech Republic
    I am thinking about moving to the Czech Republic but I know life will be hard without learning Czech. Does anyone know a way to learn it? Thanks!
    Zero | 6 days 22 hours
  • Jeddah
    I lived in india & i got offer for Jeddah with 6300 sar. pl. let me know is it good to move Jeddah with this package. Accommodation &...
    2 | 6 days 17 hours
  • South Africa
    I've got an salary offer of R40 000 per month. However I'm waiting payslip example with details. While waiting for the payslip details, can...
    1 | 1 week 7 hours
  • Dubai
    I am currently on a limited contract for 2 years with my employer in the UAE. If I get a better job offer before the expiry of the contract, can I...
    Zero | 1 week 1 day
  • Madrid
    I'm moving to Madrid in October. I will be working for a logistics company. I still have some basic Spanish language knowledge but I need to improve...
    Zero | 1 week 2 days

Read more posts about