Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Abu Dhabi
    Pls, help! The employer are offer to work in Abudhabi. The need me to apply the work permit and visa by Ethad tour agency. Question is? 1. The...
    Zero | 2 hours 41 min
  • Saudi Arabia
    Peace be upon you xavier, With lots of stress and pain I am gonna tell you this , that being a Bengali passport holder , things are too much getting...
    Zero | 3 hours 27 min
  • San Diego
    Newspapers, job centres, recruitment agencies? We are coming over in April 2015 looking for interviews. I am an experienced Artworker, working on...
    Zero | 8 hours 31 min
  • the United Kingdom
    I have recently moved to live within the United Kingdom capital - London. The city is wonderful and all that jazz but.. It turned out I wasn't fully...
    Zero | 14 hours 28 min
  • Saudi Arabia
    Hi I have been offered a post in KSA at the start of the Year and having to make a decision regarding my Mobile phone, The Provider either as 'Pay As...
    Zero | 15 hours 10 min
  • Dubai
    I have been offered a position in Dubaï with a basic salary of 15 000 aed / month. I am from Canada and will leave my current positon in...
    Zero | 2 days 2 hours
  • Malaysia
    Dear Experts Me and my spouse will be relocating to Kuala Lumpur within next 2 months with a job. This will be our first time visit to KL. My office...
    Zero | 2 days 8 hours
  • Egypt
    Hi, I want to know that Can employer apply for work permit before expat reach to Egypt? If yes how much time does it take in processing of work...
    Zero | 2 days 23 hours
  • Hong Kong
    Hi I`m looking to move to HK as part of my package,I have been offered $25000 a month accommodation allowance. Is this enough for a single guy and...
    Zero | 3 days 2 hours
  • Dubai
    Hi, I am a Kiwi and have been working in Sydney, lately I have been pretty much interested at working in Dubai. Now I would only be doing work as my...
    Zero | 3 days 16 hours
  • Malaysia
    Hi, I'm a foreigner to Malaysia and considering a job offer for myself in an MNC in KL. An important factor for accepting the offer will be...
    Zero | 3 days 20 hours
  • Oman
    I am a civil engineer with four kids from Canada. I have go job offer from a contractor with family status at a salary of 2500 O.R with accommodation...
    6 | 4 days 6 hours
  • the Netherlands
    Hi my husband has been asked by his company to move to another office which is in Breda (we are currently from the UK). We would be happy to go but...
    Zero | 5 days 15 hours
  • San Diego
    When you first arrive what are the first things to do to live in San Diego? My wife and I are both 56. I am an artworker with 20 years experience...
    2 | 4 days 13 hours
  • Houston
    Hi there, We are contemplating moving to Houston from Dubai, children are 7 and 8, would like to know the TOP schools there and nice safe areas to...
    Zero | 6 days 13 hours
  • Belgium
    Hello, We are a Brazilian family moving to Belgium from Norway in April. I am very concerned about the right school for my 12 year old son. He is a...
    Zero | 6 days 15 hours
  • Brussels
    Dear Forum, we are going to Brussels again next Summer. My daughters then will be 2 and 4,5 years. We are likely to live in Ixelles or Etterbeek area...
    Zero | 6 days 17 hours
  • Poland
    Hello, I would like to ask if anyone is looking for a job as a Testing Project Coordinator with German and English in Warsaw, Poland? If yes -...
    Zero | 6 days 18 hours
  • Dubai
    I will be coming to Dubai and Abu Dhabi for 3 weeks. I have a 3 year old and would like to enrol her in a nursery or play group that is a safe and...
    1 | 1 week 18 hours
  • Dubai
    Hi guys My husbands office is in Internet city. I have a 7 month old baby too. We're looking to move closer to his workplace. Any suggestions on...
    Zero | 1 week 1 day

Read more posts about