Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • Dubai
    I am from the UK and trying to find employment in Dubai, I am having no luck when applying for jobs and getting no interviews, I am seeking admin...
    Zero | 7 hours 28 min
  • Saudi Arabia
    Zero | 7 hours 47 min
  • Hong Kong
    Hi folks, we will be moving to HK in a few months time but do not know the city much, having visited only once. We are looking for a primary school...
    Zero | 1 day 5 hours
  • Shanghai
    Hi All, I have been living in Shanghai close to 10 years now and with the arrival of our second kid, and his entry in Kindergarten , the budget do...
    Zero | 2 days 28 min
  • Shanghai
    Dear all, I am writing you to see if you can help me with some information regarding English speaking colleges, Universities ( deadlines,...
    1 | 2 days 4 hours
  • Czech Republic
    Hello, We're a couple of guys from the US. My husband was just offered a job in Pardubice that will start in September. It's probably...
    Zero | 3 days 14 hours
  • Canada
    How to deal with real estate agents when renting in Canada?
    Zero | 4 days 9 hours
  • Ottawa
    Hello, My family and I will be relocating to Ottawa from the United States in September. My husband will be working at the university of Ottawa. He...
    Zero | 4 days 19 hours
  • Mexico
    Please can you tell me if public schooling for expats is recommendable? Private schooling is very expensive especially for single parents. Are you...
    Zero | 5 days 2 hours
  • Delhi
    Hello We may have the opportunity to move to Delhi and there are many things about this that are really exciting. However, I'm quite concerned about...
    Zero | 5 days 4 hours
  • Czech Republic
    Hello! There is a possibility that my husband will be offered a job in Pardubice, so I'm trying to plan ahead. I'm wondering if anyone could...
    3 | 3 days 14 hours
  • South Africa
    Hi to my Well Wishers, Finally, I applied for Critical skills work permit VISA through VFS Global. How much time it actually takes to know the status...
    Zero | 5 days 21 hours
  • Ireland
    What opportunities exist for broadcast media jobs in radio and television in Ireland?
    Zero | 5 days 23 hours
  • Portugal
    How can I retired in Portugal? I have an American and Brazilian Citizenship, My husband and I are willing to make real estate property investment. Be...
    1 | 6 days 7 hours
  • Switzerland
    Hi I am working for two local hospital in Iran and I am eager to find a job and by the way looking for the passes to apply a job in my major(...
    Zero | 1 week 1 day
  • Oman
    Zero | 1 week 1 day
  • Geneva
    Good morning everyone! I'm writing to all of you today for a specific very important purpose ... I would like to share with you, some of your...
    1 | 6 days 7 hours
  • Cape Town
    Hi! I plan to move to Cape town in January 2018 for seven months with my six year old son. I would really appreciate advice on where to live and...
    2 | 6 days 6 hours
  • Romania
    I am a Hong Kong resident who has been offered a job in Bucharest, which starts in early August. Would I be able to enter Romania without a long-stay...
    1 | 1 week 5 days
  • Austria
    This is my first post. Does anyone have any information on Lower Austria International School in St. Poltzen. My son may be going there next year but...
    1 | 1 week 6 days

Read more posts about