Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Dubai
    We, Vietnam Manpower Supplier is one of the leading manpower supply agencies in Vietnam. Annually, Vietnam Manpower Supplier dispatches hundreds of...
    Zero | 3 min 24 sec
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi I've been looking through all info and trying to find info on bank transfers to another country. I live in Ireland and have a mortage bills etc...
    Zero | 25 min 59 sec
  • Saudi Arabia
    Dear Sir/ Madam We would like to introduce about our company. We are Vietnam Recruitment Company.
    Zero | 57 min 53 sec
  • Saudi Arabia
    Hi I am from Bharat ( India) and new for saudi, riyadh. I am joining and seeking good accommodation there for myself and my colleague Is anyone can...
    Zero | 2 hours 3 min
  • Dubai
    I need to check if I can return to Dubai with my family after being deported three years ago. I have tried to call the offices in Dubai, but I can...
    Zero | 2 hours 59 min
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hello. I'm a 50-year-old outgoing Irish lady whose children have grown up. I've been considering taking up a Nurse Managers position in Abu...
    2 | 32 min 45 sec
  • Oman
    I am a US citizen and got a job offer for one of the rigs in Oman. Do I pay taxes while working overseas? And do I have to go through a medical...
    Zero | 1 day 13 hours
  • New York City
    We are in New York for a couple of years and will return to the UK in 2016. I will be sending my kids to private schools on our return to the UK. I...
    Zero | 1 day 18 hours
  • Christchurch
    Can someone break down the "younger" neighbourhoods in Christchurch? We want to rent in an area walkable to bars/restaurants/shops but most...
    Zero | 1 day 20 hours
  • Dubai
    Hi All, I would really appreciate some advice here. I have just been offered 12,000AED for a job in Dubai. They will pay for Visa, flight and 1 or 2...
    Zero | 2 days 18 hours
  • Qatar
    what is the living cost in qatar. what are the rents cost in doha/month , food,transport , etc.
    1 | 23 hours 57 min
  • Sweden
    Hi there I have decided to move to Stockholm to join my Swedish partner. I've just started looking into this, so any help would be welcome -...
    Zero | 3 days 2 hours
  • Nairobi
    Hi, I'm about to move to Nairobi and in the middle of negotiating my salary. I'm wondering if any one could give me some idea what an International...
    Zero | 3 days 16 hours
  • Cyprus
    Hello we are coming to Paphos tomorrow afternoon for the week and we are looking at relocating here. We run our own business so all we would need is...
    1 | 3 days 2 hours
  • Oslo
    I am A British Citizen in Oslo hoping to legally migrate and live here. How do I go about obtaining health care if I were to need it?
    1 | 3 days 2 hours
  • Nigeria
    Dear Sir, I have learnt that Indian Companies owned by Sindhi in Nigeria doesn't pay off-shore salary on time, even don't pay for month, forcing...
    Zero | 4 days 11 hours
  • Hong Kong
    Hi all well wishers.Recently i got an offer to join a job in Hongkong. Me and my wife are all set to explore the new destination, but My wife had...
    1 | 3 days 2 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi,I was offered a job as a receptionist in a hospital in Abu Dhabi and the salary will be 750$ per month.Food, house and transport will be covered...
    1 | 3 days 2 hours
  • Malaysia
    Hi all peoples, guys i want help i need guidence, my name is amit kumar, i live in chandigarh, i want to go in malaysia i can do any type work,...
    Zero | 5 days 16 hours
  • Singapore
    I'm from india and came to singapore on business visit, I have a valid visa for 1 year but while coming I mentioned in immigration form that I will...
    1 | 4 days 17 hours

Read more posts about