Posted by Mbaaa786
AOA & Hi to all; I am an educated Pakistani (35y) working in a bank for the last 9 years or so. I want to move to Qatar for work/Residence. Kindly guide me about the visa process and contacts in Pakistan for visa to Qatar. Thanks in advance Regards
Anonymous (not verified) on 18 Aug 2016
hai I am Manmohan Singh from Punjab. I know driving in havey vhical and JCB .I want work visa in Qatar.
nishantbhatnagar on 19 Aug 2016
Ms. Meagan, Pls suggest any placement consultancy or Recruitment people in your contacts. At present I am, looking for suitable job/placements so kindly guide me. I am an professional with 17 years of extensive experience in retail & project sales, marketing, business development Rgrds/Nishant Based at Muscat. 00968- 98572933 (Whats app) nbhatnagarudaipur@gmail.com
Meagan on 19 Aug 2016
Hi Nishant,

Unfortunately I don't have those kind of contacts but I would suggest having a look at our Work in Qatar page for some tips on the job market and how to find a job in Qatar.

Best of luck.

Anonymous (not verified) on 17 Sep 2016
Hi. My name is Asma Lakdawala. My husband is working in IFS company Qatar. I'm commerce graduate. I want teachers job in Qatar. Please help me to get good opportunity in Qatar.
Meagan on 19 Sep 2016
Hi Asma,

For information on how to find a job, please see our page on Working in Qatar.

Best of luck with the job search.

Anonymous (not verified) on 6 Oct 2016
Hi am joel i lived in dubai and worked in a bank. Now looking job in qatar how to find job in qatar...like dubai they have recruitment agencys or web sites... Please advise
Anonymous (not verified) on 7 Nov 2016
Hellow.. im working here in riyadh saudi arabia. it is possible if my new employer in doha qatar send me a working visa and airlines ticket here in Saudi Arabia so that i will exit here in saudi arabia.
Meagan on 8 Nov 2016

I'm not able to answer that question, you'd have to ask your employer. You should bear in mind though that if you're leaving Saudi Arabia before the end of your contract you'll most likely have an automatic immigration ban, so you won't be able to return to Saudi Arabia for a few years.

Meagan on 5 Dec 2016
Hi, you'd need to get some kind of long-term visa (see this page for more info on types of visas) and a residence permit. Most people do this by finding employment in Qatar. So to move there, you'd first need to find a job and then your new employer will act as a sponsor for your visa.
Anonymous (not verified) on 4 Dec 2016
hello,am from Kenya and i want to move to Qatar but i dot know the procedure