How to move to Qatar for Work and Residence?

Mbaaa786's picture
By Mbaaa786 - Posted on

AOA & Hi to all;
I am an educated Pakistani (35y) working in a bank for the last 9 years or so. I want to move to Qatar for work/Residence. Kindly guide me about the visa process and contacts in Pakistan for visa to Qatar.

Thanks in advance

Online
Last seen: 1 min 42 sec ago

There's a Qatari Embassy in Islamabad - more details here. For information about moving to Qatar for work, you might find the following Expat Arrivals pages useful: Working in QatarVisas for Qatar, Work Permits for Qatar.

Your rating: None Average: 4.3 (3 votes)
Anonymous

hai I am Manmohan Singh from Punjab. I know driving in havey vhical and JCB .I want work visa in Qatar.

Online
Last seen: 1 min 42 sec ago

Hi Manmohan,

Please have a look at our Visas for Qatar and Work Permits for Qatar page for information on how to get a work permit. You can also take a look at our Work in Qatar page for information on how to find a job.

nishantbhatnagar's picture
Last seen: 16 weeks 1 day ago

Ms. Meagan, Pls suggest any placement consultancy or Recruitment people in your contacts.

At present I am, looking for suitable job/placements so kindly guide me. I am an professional with 17 years of extensive experience in retail & project sales, marketing, business development

Rgrds/Nishant
Based at Muscat.
00968- 98572933 (Whats app)
nbhatnagarudaipur@gmail.com

Online
Last seen: 1 min 42 sec ago

Hi Nishant,

Unfortunately I don't have those kind of contacts but I would suggest having a look at our Work in Qatar page for some tips on the job market and how to find a job in Qatar.

Best of luck.

Anonymous

Hi. My name is Asma Lakdawala. My husband is working in IFS company Qatar. I'm commerce graduate. I want teachers job in Qatar. Please help me to get good opportunity in Qatar.

Online
Last seen: 1 min 42 sec ago

Hi Asma,

For information on how to find a job, please see our page on Working in Qatar.

Best of luck with the job search.

Anonymous

Hi am joel i lived in dubai and worked in a bank. Now looking job in qatar how to find job in qatar...like dubai they have recruitment agencys or web sites...
Please advise

Anonymous

Hellow.. im working here in riyadh saudi arabia. it is possible if my new employer in doha qatar send me a working visa and airlines ticket here in Saudi Arabia so that i will exit here in saudi arabia.

Online
Last seen: 1 min 42 sec ago

I'm not able to answer that question, you'd have to ask your employer. You should bear in mind though that if you're leaving Saudi Arabia before the end of your contract you'll most likely have an automatic immigration ban, so you won't be able to return to Saudi Arabia for a few years.

Anonymous

hello,am from Kenya and i want to move to Qatar but i dot know the procedure

Online
Last seen: 1 min 42 sec ago

Hi, you'd need to get some kind of long-term visa (see this page for more info on types of visas) and a residence permit. Most people do this by finding employment in Qatar. So to move there, you'd first need to find a job and then your new employer will act as a sponsor for your visa.

Read more posts about Qatar