Posted by janicemichaela41
I just arrived at Jakarta 2 days ago. I got my sim card and phone credit at airport. Now I start running out of it. Somebody told me that I can buy it through a mini mart, how about you guys? Do you have any better idea?
ruthmichaels182 on 20 Jul 2016
Hi janice you can use credit card to make the payment on ayopop, but I think the credit card feature only appears on android version for now, i hope you use android.
ruthmichaels182 on 18 Jul 2016
maybe you can try download ayopop, it's a mobile apps to help you recharge your credit in no time
Meagan on 19 Jul 2016
Hi Janice,

Being outside the country, I'm struggling to find out if credit cards are accepted by Ayopop. I would imagine they would be, but the best way to find out would probably be to download the app and read the accepted methods of payment.