Sign in to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

How to turn student visa to working visa for France?

kimkartavya's picture
By kimkartavya - Posted on
08 April 2013
I came in france with a long term visa for 1 year....for studies....then i renewed it ...for another one year...for studies ....but i have got CDD contract from a five star hotel....what can i do to turn my student visa into working visa?
Candice's picture
Last seen: 3 years 33 weeks ago
Joined: 08/01/2013

Living in:
Cape Town

Cape Town

Candice's Website
Hi Kimkartavya

In order to work in France you will need a long stay visa that allows you to work. The best thing to do would be to contact your home country embassy in France to find out how to go about applying for the visa. 

Since you have already been offered a job you shouldn't have a problem.

Please see this page on Visas for France for more information.

Good luck,

Your rating: None Average: 5 (1 vote)

Post new comment

Please only respond to the original question. If you have a new question, click here
By submitting this form, you accept the Mollom privacy policy.

Comment Note

If you are not logged in, your comment will first be moderated before showing up on the page. Thanks for being patient. Please don't resubmit your comment when you don't see it appear immediately.

If you browser seems to hang when submitting a comment, please click here and reload the main Q and A Forum Page.

Read more posts about France

Login with your Facebook account (Recommended)
, after login or registration your account will be connected.