Posted by Ben billett
How would I secure a job before moving country?
Catherine on 10 May 2017
Hi Ben, what nationality are you and where are you looking to move to? What industry do you work in? Perhaps we can help you narrow it down from there...
Ben billett on 10 May 2017
Hi Catherine, I am British and looking to work and move to Canada or Montenegro and I work in engineering procurement at the moment with aims to break into the finance industry.
Catherine on 26 May 2017
Hi Ben, it may be best to try secure a job in Canada before moving so it may be a good idea to start contacting recruitment agencies in Canada that specialise specifically in the finance industry. They also may be able to assist you with info about the industry and work permits etc.

In terms of information on what visas or work permits you may require to live and work in Canada, I suggest you have a look at the Canadian Immigration and Citizenship website, which is a comprehensive resource for those seeking to move to Canada. You can also find a good overview on Expat Arrivals visas for Canada and work permits for Canada pages.

Unofrunately, I don't have much info on Montenegro, but have a look at the Mnistry of Foreign Affairs website for info regarding working and living in the country.

All the best with your job search and expat adventure!