I am an Indian National planning to relocate to Hong kong looking for gunuine job consultant

ratnakar4@hotmail.com's picture
By ratnakar4@hotma... - Posted on
I am an Indian national having rich experience in Duty free shop in India & abroad intend to relocate to Hong kong .Ple anyone provide me details of genuine consultants at Hong kong to guide. Regards Rattnakar

Hi Rattnaker,

While I cannot recommend a specific recruitment consultant to help you with you search I would advise you take a look at the Expat Arrival's Working in Hong Kong page for more information about the country's job market. There are also a number of online portals than can help in the job hunt.

Hong Kong is becoming stricter when it comes to working regulations for foreigners. Most expats are either highly skilled and work in the financial sector or teach english. It is best to secure a good job before you arrive in Hong Kong as the cost of living is fairly high and you technically need a job offer before you can be granted an employment visa. Have a read through the Expat Arrival's page on Visas for Hong Kong for more detailed information on the visa situation.

Best of luck with you job hunt !

Read more posts about Hong Kong