I am an Indian National planning to relocate to Hong kong looking for gunuine job consultant

ratnakar4@hotmail.com's picture
By ratnakar4@hotma... - Posted on
I am an Indian national having rich experience in Duty free shop in India & abroad intend to relocate to Hong kong .Ple anyone provide me details of genuine consultants at Hong kong to guide. Regards Rattnakar

Hi Rattnaker,

While I cannot recommend a specific recruitment consultant to help you with you search I would advise you take a look at the Expat Arrival's Working in Hong Kong page for more information about the country's job market. There are also a number of online portals than can help in the job hunt.

Hong Kong is becoming stricter when it comes to working regulations for foreigners. Most expats are either highly skilled and work in the financial sector or teach english. It is best to secure a good job before you arrive in Hong Kong as the cost of living is fairly high and you technically need a job offer before you can be granted an employment visa. Have a read through the Expat Arrival's page on Visas for Hong Kong for more detailed information on the visa situation.

Best of luck with you job hunt !

Anonymous

I am an Indian National with a Master Degree in Computer Application , having more than 6 years of experience as a software engineer. I would like to move to Hong Kong under Quality Migrant Scheme with my wife and two kids of 13 years and 7 years. Is it compulsory to have a job offer for this scheme ? How is the chances of getting a similar job in Hing Kong ? What is the salary range ? Is the education of kids in International schools free under this scheme ?
Pls anyone provide me with the details.
Vinup

Anonymous

I am an Indian National I have bachelor degree and working in Administration section as General Affairs last 7yrs I would like working in USA plz guide me

Anonymous

i am pakistani born in hong kong and im done with my studies this year but i still cant find any job... pls help me if u can sohailbhai_93@hotmail.com

Anonymous

hai iam an indian having a diploma in degree in hospitality management ang having 6 years of exeprience in food&beverage department i would like to relocate to work in hongkong

Read more posts about Hong Kong