Posted by kamlesh87
hello all i am kamlesh from india i have done my MBA from india itself looking for a job in abroad my choice is australia so plz help me and sugeest what should i do i want to go aborad in any condition plz help i have a passport also.
Brett Martindale on 17 Jul 2017

Hi Kamlesh,

I may have answered your same question with regards to Nigeria. However, the same principle applies. Start scouring the job portals of whatever country you choose as your destination.

In terms of Australia, these would include SEEK, Gumtree, Australian JobSearch, Indeed, Simply Hired and Xpat Jobs Australia. There are other options in addition to these.

A good place to start would be to get a basic understanding of the job market on our working in Australia page. As in the answer I gave for your Nigeria enquiry, I believe a LinkedIn account would be really beneficial to boosting your online CV.

All the best,

Brett