Posted by rod123
on 1 Mar 2016
Hello, Im 21 years old, male and from the midlands, UK. I have a job interview soon for a financial management company who are based in Geneva. I feel that i have a 50/50 chance of securing this job and before i go much further want to know more about moving here. I am very sociable and love going out to pubs/clubs/bars on the weekend and enjoy meeting new people and having great experiences anywhere i go. I enjoy keeping fit and going to the gym also. I am effectively looking for any advice or knowledge of what living in geneva would be like for a young well up for a challenge Brit and anything that i NEED to be made aware of before making this life changing step. Thanks!!
AlexL on 2 Mar 2016

Hi rod123

We have an entire guide dedicated to Geneva, which will definitely offer some insight into life there. 

Also have a look at our Culture shock in Switzerland page, written by an expat who lived there. It may assist you with what to expect. 

Kind regards,

Alex