If I am relocating to Fiji can I ship my 4x4 F150 truck there too?

Claude Brown's picture
By Claude Brown - Posted on
02 February 2018

Daniela de Castro's picture

Hi Claude 

Shipping your truck is likely to be quite costly and time-consuming. Road conditions in Fiji can get quite rough, which could damage your truck and make the move even more complicated.

Have you considered leaving the truck behind and making use of one of Fiji's many public transport options?

- Daniela

Anonymous

I'm a Fiji citizen and going back home. can I take my car with me and is there any duty?

Daniela de Castro's picture

Hi there

If you are planning to take your car back to Fiji with you it might be a good idea to hire a relocation company, as they will be the most knowledgeable on the regulations that are relevant to your specific situation. Depending on where you are transporting the car from, it is is quite likely that you will have to pay some form of import duty or tax on the vehicle. Have a look at our Banking, Money and Taxes in Fiji page for a general overview of the tax system in the country. 

- Daniela

Read more posts about Fiji