I'm looking to move to Malaysia?

n_mohan's picture
By n_mohan - Posted on
18 November 2015

hi myself and my husband are wanting to move to malaysia. he has his efl certificate and a b.a degree. any advice and recomendations? thanks

AlexL's picture

Hi n_mohan

Have a look at our Working in Malaysia page for information about the job climate. Depending on where you come from, you will probably also need to get Work permits for Malaysia.

Kind regards,

Alex

Anonymous

Hello, I am looking to move to Malaysia from Canada (I am a Canadian citizen), through getting a work visa.
Is it possible to get a working visa for 5 years and then get it converted over to PR? Also any idea approximately how long (to convert over to PR) the process is. If you offer these services, we would like to talk to you. Thank you kindly,

Read more posts about Malaysia