Information on Special Education Services in Middle School?

the4sullivans's picture
By the4sullivans - Posted on

We are moving to Toronto and our 14 year old son has some moderate learning disabilities. We can live in any area of Toronto or the surrounding areas. I am having a hard time finding specific information on individual public schools. Can anyone help me?

MaryClark's picture

Hello,
This is my goto website about schools, camps etc. Here is the the page about special needs schools: http://www.ourkids.net/special-needs-schools-ontario.php

You start from it, then google what people say about those schools and programs. Good luck! :)

Read more posts about Canada