Posted by jntlllsn
on 5 Dec 2017

Everything on my pad is out of order in China... I mean everything... Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and... This must be the internet censorship from the government here. Anyone who can help?

ejnnns on 13 Dec 2017
 There are already very good solutions to it though. VPN topics will be blocked by the Chinese government. Just do not talk about it in the open. Send email instead. Take it easy. The ones with similar inquiries are welcome to contact me via email, too.
nynafrank on 5 Aug 2018

Hai just wondering what are the solution for the censorship?