is it possible to be granted a work permit for Israel without a degree / tertiary qualification?

jim81's picture
By jim81 - Posted on

I have been offered a job in Israel, and my potential employer is arranging the work permit for me. I am a mecahnical designer working in the engineering industry, and have around 10 years experience. I have no "higher" qualification, only time served experience (apart from secondary school qualifications, of course).

EmmaL's picture
Last seen: 1 day 10 hours ago

Hi Jim

Your educational qualifications aren't usually very important when it comes to work permits as long as you have a good experience history, and since your employer is arranging it, it should run smoothly. Where are you from? If there's anything that could hamper the visa application in Israel, it could be your home country. Have a read of our work permits in Israel page.

Hope this helped!

Anonymous

Hi Emma

Thanks for your message - very helpful and reassuring.

I'm from the UK, and have worked for the company for a round 4 years previously. I'm hoping to arriv in Israel very soon. the job is waiting for me - i'm just waiting for my work permit!

thans again

jim

Read more posts about Israel