Is it possible to change to the new profession from Corporate Driver visa in Saudi Arabia?

jilanibasha1314's picture
By jilanibasha1314 - Posted on
28 June 2016

I am from India. I need to apply for corporate driver visa for Saudi Arabia. Is it mandatory to have driving license in India to apply for corporate driver Visa?

jilanibasha1314's picture

Last seen: 1 week 4 days ago

Hey there,

Visa regulations are quite strict in Saudi Arabia and the process for acquiring a work permit is quite rigourous. You will be expected to provide your credentials to the authoraties and also have a Saudi sponsor.

Read more about it on the Work Permits for Saudi Arabia page. 

Good luck

Read more posts about Saudi Arabia