Posted by Beverley67
I am moving to Tunisia in September 2016 with 4 of my children. The two youngest will go to the British International School but I have a problem regarding my two oldest. One of them has just completed her GCSE's and the other would be going into year 10. I have looked at a number of online options which would enable them to continue their studies through distance learning. However I am getting conflicting information as to whether this is allowed in Tunisia or whether children have to attend a school of some sort. Please could someone give me any up to date information. Thanks
ahmedclicvan on 12 Jul 2016
Hi Beverley, Yes you can do that , in the meantime try to find English primary schools in Tunis or Sousse ... I'm pretty sure you will find . Please do not hesitate to contact me for any help ! mpot.ahmed@gmail.com
Anonymous (not verified) on 2 Dec 2016
Hi Beverley, we left Tunisia in August 2016 after 4 years there, with older kids. I know of another family who home schooled and so think you are OK to do that. As an expat you're pretty much left to do what you see fit, education wise. I'll double check with others I know there .....realise you might already be there.