Is there any ban for exit less than six months for working visa in Saudi Arabia?

krishna87's picture
By krishna87 - Posted on
28 September 2016

Hello,
I am Krishna Dutta from India. I went to Riyadh, Saudi Arabia on June 2014 on employment visa. After working for 3 months I came from there on September 2014 on final exit due to problem with my company. My iqama was prepare in this time also I have exit paper from the company. In January 2016 I got another job offer for Saudi Arabia. I applied for visa stamping on Mumbai consulate office but it was rejected due to my stay in Saudi Arabia last time less than six months. The agent dealing with the visa stamping is saying I can't get back to Saudi Arabia for work visa. As I am banned. Now 2 years have gone I want to go back to Saudi Arabia for work purpose. Can I go again to Saudi Arabia? I made iqama while working there. Also I have exit paper from the company. Recently I check my iqama status online. But I don't understand it. Can anyone help me in this regard. My iqama no is 2372148268. Please check my iqama status. Am I ban from Saudi Arabia? I don't have job for last 3 years. I need a job very badly. Please help me.

Last seen: 1 day 21 hours ago

Hi Krishna,

From what I understand, the ban should be lifted after two years so you should be able to return. I think you should speak to a Saudi Arabian consulate or embassy in your area for clarity on this issue.

Best of luck.

krishna87's picture
Last seen: 25 weeks 1 day ago

Thank you madam for your response. Kindly can you check my iqama status. Weather there is any ban or not. My iqama no is 2372148268.

Last seen: 1 day 21 hours ago

Hi Krishna,

I'm afraid you will have to do that yourself - I'm just here to answer questions and give advice.

Thank you for your question. Wishing you all the best.

krishna87's picture
Last seen: 25 weeks 1 day ago

Thanks for your reply. Yes I checked my iqama status. It showing permit facility valid, final exit and color green tab on which written green high. I don't understand what mean by that.

Last seen: 1 day 21 hours ago

I'm not sure. I really think you need to speak to your local Saudi Arabian embassy as they will have experience with this and should be able to tell you the meaning of your status.
krishna87's picture
Last seen: 25 weeks 1 day ago

Thank you for your response.

Anonymous

hi
please provide us a site that i could check our final exit of Saudi Arabia because i unable to check our final exit in India.

Read more posts about Saudi Arabia