Posted by Rivi
Hello, Me and my husband are planning to move to Kuala Lumpur this year from Ireland. I will come as a dependent with my husband. I would like to know how easy or difficult is it to find a job for a dependent? 2. Do companies agree to convert a dependent visa to work visa? 3. What are the good residential areas for expats to live in? 4. What is the quality of education for children(expat) in Kuala Lumpur? Your help or any input will be much appreciated. Thank you.
Anonymous (not verified) on 9 Sep 2017
There is no conversion from Dependent Pass. The Employer who wishes to employ a spouse is required to apply for a Professional Pass. Education is relatively expensive https://www.international-schools-database.com/in/kuala-lumpur. There are many areas that are popular with foreigners and these tend to be around the international schools.