Posted by december09
I completed my masters degree in computer application(MCA).Also i have a previous experience in a finance sector in India. Im Interested in teaching or any clerical jobs or even in customer service jobs.my husband is working here,and i have a permanent resident visa,I know Saudiazation is in its peak,still is there any chance to earn any job?
EmmaL on 21 Nov 2017

Read our guide to working in Riyadh for a start. Finding a job will depend largely on your experience and qualifications. What kind of qualifications do you have?

Many recruitment agencies for expats in Saudi Arabia are not located in Saudi Arabia, so your best bet will probably be to find something via word of mouth. Perhaps your husband could find something? 

Hope this helps!