Posted by amythepienews
Hi I'm working for a British client who is seeking to appoint someone to run an Education Division of their business, and an expat who has worked in the UK higher education scene would be ideal. Anyone have any tips for where I could advertise this role? It's a Delhi-based role. Thanks! Amy
prof.iyer on 3 Mar 2017
I am a teacher with international curriculum for the past 13 yrs I work as head of dept math for an IB school in Mumbai. India. I am in teaching, mentoring and consulting past 20 yrs. Is there any way I can be of help to you.I am reachable at ibwithiyer@gmail.com Prof Iyer